Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Freestyling on Friday!

FHpbuOUVUAIOIqT

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1476628116571369480

3” more and Elizabeth will be tall enough to ride big wooden roller coasters at a nearby park. I said that and my father in law said “he would be aggravated” if I took her on them. I said they are safe, they are inspected daily or more. I have ridden all three wooden coasters at least 50x over the last ten years. I rode the smallest one 25x in a row only switching seats one night. Can I do that now, absolutely not but I can’t wait for Elizabeth to take her first ride on them. Frankly, you’re more then likely to be injured driving to the park over being injured on a ride.

3” more and Elizabeth will be tall enough to ride big wooden roller coasters at a nearby park. I said that and my father in law said “he would be aggravated” if I took her on them. I said they are safe, they are inspected daily or more. I have ridden all three wooden coasters at least 50x over the last ten years. I rode the smallest one 25x in a row only switching seats one night. Can I do that now, absolutely not but I can’t wait for Elizabeth to take her first ride on them. Frankly, you’re more then likely to be injured driving to the park over being injured on a ride.
Love the noise and movement of all the old wooden coasters!

Cheers

Back