Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Elizabeth turned 6 yesterday, tonight she went to bed without watching tv with me like she normally does, stop growing older! Felt weird being able to watch a show I wanted to instead of bluey or muppet babies.

__6cbac86432aab60d746137889ad8cae0_width-600.jpeg

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

January 4, 2022: Mr. North perches on the overhead babysitting branch. It's 29F right now - a tropical heat wave after two days of near zero and sub-zero temperatures!

Mr. North.JPG

January 3, 2022: Mr. North enjoys a fish-cicle at the North nest!

Springs come out of the ground at about 44 degrees year-round: icy cold in the summer, but twelve degrees above freezing in the winter. The (relatively) warm weather and quick flow keeps most streams here from freezing over, which means year-round fresh sushi to hungry eagles!

fish-cicle.JPG

January 2, 2022: Mr. North and DNF. They are snow-removal professionals: brushing light fluffy snow out as they fly into and leave the nest, trampling the snow with their feet, digging in and pushing snow around with their beaks, and rolling, churning, and scraping to keep the nursery ready for eggs. It won't be long until they start to cover the snow with grass and shredded cornstalks.

snow.JPG

Applied for a job in the other department I fill in for. The guy that left last summer apparently doesn't like his new job so he wants to come back. If he wants to come back to take my job, I will get the job in the other department. Which will mean no more 4 to midnight during the week and then noon to 8 on weekends. I would work 3 to midnight with an hour unpaid lunch with weekends but at least I could get to church with my family (the big thing to me).

Back to Provincetown on Freestyle Friday

Walking back to Herring Cove from Race Point at dusk on 12.15.21 by Jeff Krehely

Jeff Krehely.JPG

Driftwood photo by Joe Rossetti

Driftwood.JPG

Back