Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

So Elizabeth probably has the start of strep throat (tested negative but tonsils were red), gave an option of daily antibiotics or a once shot. It was an easy decision as Elizabeth hates medication (we hide it in drinks for Tylenol/Motrin), a once shot.

Many years ago we got a new bed and took down canvas photos and signs. Finally got them back up today plus ones I had made but never got put up. Photos on the side were taken by me.

Attachments

• 7D4210A2-EB97-431E-92CA-F961269A78BC.jpeg
    7D4210A2-EB97-431E-92CA-F961269A78BC.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 5
Enjoy your day!

Beach of the Cathedrals is on the northwest coast of Spain.
FI9ukUYWQAIlWkN

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1481965767189012483

Today is my last Covid day off (day four of not working/day five of symptoms). Tomorrow I start a stretch of working 8 in a row.

Good morning. My last word on the season. I was captured the moment Bll cut Cam. The clear begining of the next pats era. And plenty of ups and downs. But mostly just plain fun ever since.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Circle Peeps! Been a while since I've poked my head in here, but running the restaurant has kept me extremely busy, and recently...

On Tuesday (see chevss posted video of the severely cold day it was here), a pipe burst in the bar area, and sent about 700+ gallons of water through to the dining room, kitchen, and pooled 5-6" deep in the basement. I've been having a lot of fun since, dealing with demo, insurance companies, cancelling deliveries, documenting lost food and equipment, getting estimates for new flooring, and assuring my employees we will be back in business ASAP, etc. Whew!

My staff is the best group of people I've ever had the pleasure to work with, and with their help, I know we will come back better than ever. We restaurant folk are tough and resilient--we may get knocked down, but we get up again!

Hope all of you are well, I've missed being here with all of you knuckleheads :p:beagle3:

Back