Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

There are days I have a better conversation with this handsome boy than with a person. This particular time it was about 30 min long of us going back and forth.

And he got only one chip in case anyone is concerned.

#JasperAmazonParrot #rescuedpet #HeHasAForeverHome

30168141_10156178143365928_1053926494146119282_o.jpg

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

This is from Raptor Resource Project:

April 27, 2022: There are four goslings in the nest (N2B) this morning, including one that just hatched! Mrs. Goose is keeping them covered, although it's a lot of fun seeing little beaks and heads periscope up from the romper room beneath her feathers!

You should be able to view the video without a Facebook account.

View: https://fb.watch/cF5fcVRTTB/

At Decorah North:

April 24, 2022: DN15 catches 40 winks at the North Nest. I love their emerging pinfeather cloaks and white peruke wigs. We can't quite count each individual dandelion puff yet, but it won't be long for either eaglet!

DN15.JPG

April 25, 2022: The tree-riffic two! DN16 left, DN15 right. Memorize facial and beak features now: as brown juvenile feathers grow in and size equalizes at least somewhat, it is going to get harder to tell them apart!

DN16 and DN15.JPG

April 25, 2022: The new eagles near N1. He's at left and she's at right.

New Eagles at N1.JPG

There are days I have a better conversation with this handsome boy than with a person. This particular time it was about 30 min long of us going back and forth.

And he got only one chip in case anyone is concerned.

#JasperAmazonParrot #rescuedpet #HeHasAForeverHome

View attachment 10424
I’d have given him 2 just saying .....

~Dee~

Morning everyone!
Big 3 days coming up so be prepared and stay alert and stay hydrated

DFaPVgOXoAAf5dS.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1519614380786262016

So far this year I have had one regular paycheck. Every other check has had overtime or holiday pay (or both). I don’t see overtime ending soon at the moment. Last week a person was on vacation. This week a person was on vacation. The week before the last weeks vacation, someone was out for mental health issues. This week a guy has been out due to health issues and there is no timeframe for his return as he has been in the hospital since Monday and still in. If this continues, by the time I get to my vacation in June, I will be ready.

Back