Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

June 5th is the top photo when I planted my flowers and the bottom photo is the same bed last Friday. I probably put too much in there in the end but I love how it filled out.

Attachments

• A63B3824-84A5-49CC-89F7-97C2E2B43011.jpeg
    A63B3824-84A5-49CC-89F7-97C2E2B43011.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Enjoy!

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1549347025409511424

View: https://twitter.com/bpdesilets/status/1549348462948401155

Marinated flank steak with chimichurri sauce and roasted veggies.

FXjUXBLXwAAYz8m

Last edited:
Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

"After the Confusion Couch turned into a Tilt-A-Whirl this spring, a lot of followers asked for a Decorah Eagles recap. This blog lists our cottonwood cast of characters (the nests, the eagles, and the eaglets), recaps eagle history, and discusses names and naming. We hope this helps answer everybody’s questions about Mom, Dad, DM2, HD, HM, the nests, and the territories that surround them!"

It’s rather long, but a great recap:

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

"After the Confusion Couch turned into a Tilt-A-Whirl this spring, a lot of followers asked for a Decorah Eagles recap. This blog lists our cottonwood cast of characters (the nests, the eagles, and the eaglets), recaps eagle history, and discusses names and naming. We hope this helps answer everybody’s questions about Mom, Dad, DM2, HD, HM, the nests, and the territories that surround them!"

It’s rather long, but a great recap:

Love the map!

Love the map!
Me too. I would love to see the same type of update for the North Nest. I’ve often wondered how far it is from the hatchery.

Next year will be fun and I hope the new eagles stick around.

Jumping into the sun- Journey to Space on Facebook

Jumping  into  the sun- Journey to Space on Facebook.JPG

Bay Lady II beside the point 06.14.14- photo by Jerry Cotter on Facebook Provincetown Photography

Bay Lady II by Jerry Cotter 06.14.14.JPG

Back