Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

There is at least ten cup holders in my new pilot. Two up front then each row has two on each side. Wish there was a few more up front, won’t be using my cup phone phone holder as much with apple car play though. Still wired to move the gear shifter at times when I park, it is buttons over a gear shift. Also if you shut your car off while I’m gear, it puts it in park for you.

Edit: I must have missed 5-6 cup holders, according to the internet there is either 15 or 16.

Good morning, all!

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1566002420114669568

mood with football starting
Falt2EPWAAAS2eF

I got 13,500 for trading in my 2016 equinox, it is listed on the dealers website for 19,352. I got the rubber floor mats today for hte Pilot, priced the hitch/harness with install. Still searching for a bumper cover for the top of my rear bumper where there was some wear and tear in the few months it was owned by the previous owner.

I had about four true friends past elementary school to high school. One of them, their parents treated me as one of their kids since about middle school. Found out Sunday that my friends sister had been battling cancer and lost her battle. She had a teenager son and fiancé. I noticed on a post she was tagged on recently on Facebook that her fiancé said this towards the end of a post. I get why he said it now.

Enjoy the moment you are in, because tomorrow is never promised for any of us.”

The Tschuggen Grand Hotel, Switzerland

1317b05b4dfff6ef1597e0690a335aff.jpg

Back