Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Big Cat Caturday :)

d85e60192f57d73ccbd2ccef0604cf8e.jpg

Good morning everybody. Down here in Florida we finally got some cool temperatures. After getting nailed with 90° days left and right we’re only 71° right now. It feels incredible. The dewpoint has dropped substantially also. It’s only at 66° dewpoint. I know I know in Massachusetts that would be considered humid and borderline oppressive. :rofl: however compared to what we had just a couple days ago this feels like arctic air. Seriously it’s refreshing. :rofl:

I guess in a few days there’s a very good chance I could be seeing some serious tropical weather. Will wait and see on that. It’s a little too early to get my freak on. If I lived in Tampa Bay or Fort Myers I would definitely be a little nervous.

I hope you all have a great day.

I was at a doctors office in February of last year, I didn’t realize it but at that time I weighed the most I ever have in my life. Since then, I have somewhat tried to be active and eat better. Maybe not so much before the last few weeks though. If I try to keep walking, I’m hoping to be down at least 15 pounds from that weight as of next Friday. I was as of last Friday.

Good morning everybody. Down here in Florida we finally got some cool temperatures. After getting nailed with 90° days left and right we’re only 71° right now. It feels incredible. The dewpoint has dropped substantially also. It’s only at 66° dewpoint. I know I know in Massachusetts that would be considered humid and borderline oppressive. :rofl: however compared to what we had just a couple days ago this feels like arctic air. Seriously it’s refreshing. :rofl:

I guess in a few days there’s a very good chance I could be seeing some serious tropical weather. Will wait and see on that. It’s a little too early to get my freak on. If I lived in Tampa Bay or Fort Myers I would definitely be a little nervous.

I hope you all have a great day.
Play it safe with Ian on the way!

FdbEu-tWYAUt3__

Morning all-

Hope your day is special and to all our Florida friends stay safe!

~Dee~

Last edited:
The Jas loves watching MMA, football and wrestling. I am unsure why. 🙂 He is watching MMA with us in this picture

#WingsDay

Attachments

• 20220924_163432.jpg
    20220924_163432.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1
Back