Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

February 3, 2023: Mr. North and DNF. Last year, DNF laid her first egg on February 16.

17A746AB-02E4-4C51-9570-A232778FF8F0.jpeg

February 4, 2023: HD and HM in N1. We don't know when HM will begin laying eggs this year,
since we don't yet have chronological data for her. She and HD appear to still be figuring things
out - 'like waiting for the first kiss in a Hallmark movie!', as a follower commented.

FE6DA257-FD64-4707-9829-DA63510DB000.jpeg

February 5, 2023: DNF and Mr. North are pretty in pink on a sunny February morning!

0FC889FE-3669-4EEE-B2B9-07CA64F05A5A.jpeg

February 4, 2023: HM surveys her realm.

47D577E2-6182-4BCD-AC90-A3E354D9DFBD.jpeg

A great shot of HM flying to the nest.

View: https://fb.watch/izrmGQBmq5/

Going to work today was "fun". Get to the highway I take part of the way to work and I am behind a honda crv waiting to turn right like me. They decide to go, so I go also. As I am looking at cross traffic to decide if it is safe for me to go, they stop because someone in the turn lane did a legal u turn. I didn't see them stop. I probably did 3-4k in damage to their car and I'm guessing around 1k to mine. I need a new bumper cover at the minimum.

Going to work today was "fun". Get to the highway I take part of the way to work and I am behind a honda crv waiting to turn right like me. They decide to go, so I go also. As I am looking at cross traffic to decide if it is safe for me to go, they stop because someone in the turn lane did a legal u turn. I didn't see them stop. I probably did 3-4k in damage to their car and I'm guessing around 1k to mine. I need a new bumper cover at the minimum.
Sorry my friend. :(

Sorry my friend. :(
What a sensational photograph by Darius.
A small boat encrusted with ice after that -9 F 4 days ago.

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1623297363702951936

And the sunrise highlighted ripples are sensational. The ways of nature to impart unexpected beauty are endless.

Join me poolside this afternoon, Circle friends :)

42afde956b33e72bef029813cb633c90.jpg

Have a great day! :)

Unbelievably best shot of storm supercell near Leoti, Kansas
Photography by @markokorosecnet

supercell.JPG

These amazing formations are called Scud clouds. This was recently captured in South Carolina.
Photographer Zachary Lane

scud clouds.JPG

Have a great day! :)

Unbelievably best shot of storm supercell near Leoti, Kansas
Photography by @markokorosecnet

View attachment 15418

These amazing formations are called Scud clouds. This was recently captured in South Carolina.
Photographer Zachary Lane

View attachment 15419

Southerners know to seek shelter when those anvil clouds (top photo) show up. Very dangerous!

Back