Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

We had a blast at my son's wedding in Florence (Firenze) in the heart of Tuscany. Just gorgeous. We were all disappointed in the food - Italian food is actually better at a good restaurant over here. Nevertheless it was a wonderful trip that included sightseeing to Pisa and Cinque Terre as well as multiple winery tours and excursions by smallish fishing boats.
Next year we're cruising the Mediterranean with a focus on the islands of Italy and Greece.
Congrats and welcome back!

~Dee~

We had a blast at my son's wedding in Florence (Firenze) in the heart of Tuscany. Just gorgeous. We were all disappointed in the food - Italian food is actually better at a good restaurant over here. Nevertheless it was a wonderful trip that included sightseeing to Pisa and Cinque Terre as well as multiple winery tours and excursions by smallish fishing boats.
Next year we're cruising the Mediterranean with a focus on the islands of Italy and Greece.
We had great food in florence. Perhaps the phenomenon of location and expectations had an effect but it really was wonderful. So glad the trip was great,

Just wondering. You're married in Florence, so where do you head off too for your Honeymoon?

Cheers

We had great food in florence. Perhaps the phenomenon of location and expectations had an effect but it really was wonderful. So glad the trip was great,

Just wondering. You're married in Florence, so where do you head off too for your Honeymoon?

Cheers

My son was married in Florence. ; )
They are off to Milan, Rome then Portugal.

Last edited:
Morning, All!

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1663470740513996800

FV_RtYnX0AELE1T

It's National Parrot Day. 💞💞💞

Parrots come in all sizes. I been around them since 1998 when I started to rescue them. I have has ppl tell me 🐦 can't be pets. To which I tell them then they never been around birds. They are caring, loving and they know my moods when I'm up or down. Going through my many surgeries they have sat on me cooing in my ear and preening me. They have stuck by my recovery process and my losses. My house will never been rid of feathers, ever. They are intelligent creatures who have made this human better because of them.

20230524_130927.jpg

Screenshot_20230531_070512_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back