Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Many years ago (in the '90s) I went to Deja Brew and made an awesome batch of porter. I had the option of providing a photograph for the label. I had a photo of my yard in the fall with the leaves turning color and the lake in the background. Hence the name of my brew, "Backyard Porter"
Backyard Porter.jpg
Click for a larger picture.

Last edited:
Many years ago (in the '90s) I went to Deja Brew and made an awesome batch of porter. I had the option of providing a photograph for the label. I had a photo of my yard in the fall with the leaves turning color and the lake in the background. Hence the name of my brew, "Backyard Porter"
View attachment 182
Now there is some memories.

Lovely and :toast:

Cheers

Thanks to a coworkers jury duty and another vacation, I'm up to 12 hours overtime this week.

View attachment 182
Sweet!

It was a really, really good brew. It brought back memories of my trip to WA/OR and my favorite porter. It was that good.

bbp_bottle1597705613-34447.png

Head difference: Mom's brow is more deeply furrowed and eyes are more deep set. True with DM1 as well.
Did you click the link, Chev? There's a list of the characteristics of each.

I didn't realize it was link. Thanks. Mom's white feathers always seemed a bit dingy.
Usually if I underline something it's a link and I do that often (birds on Wingsday, for example). There must be a way to make it blue and maybe UT can help.

Back