Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Tired Cat GIF

Go out in the yard and play in teh snow, it will be fun I said. Then my approaching 40 year old body next year body got bumped by a snow tube on the ankle and it hurts now.

Go out in the yard and play in teh snow, it will be fun I said. Then my approaching 40 year old body next year body got bumped by a snow tube on the ankle and it hurts now.
I will say it was worth it watching my oldest play in the snow. She was still playing as I left for work.

Talked to a friend who is a physical therapist. Says it sounds like I bruised my akilles tendon when I explain what is happening. Hoping the soreness goes away soon. If I’m moving it gets better, the second I rest for a while, it is stiff and hurts.

Awesome. And they are all happy it would seem. click following line
From my Wiki link:

“Quokkas have little fear of humans and commonly approach people closely, particularly on Rottnest Island, where a prevalent population exists. Though quokkas have a reputation of being the happiest animal on Earth, annually, a few dozen cases of quokkas biting people, especially children, are reported.”

I still want to pet one.

Quokka selfies :ROFLMAO:

Back