Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Hope your Friday is fabulous!

Ev5MThxWgAIE7Gz

Stimulus came in this week, Sarah got paid this week also so we paid off her credit card. Paid off 1/7 of our home equity loan. Put more into savings.

Have an electrical company company coming next week to get us an estimate on getting electric to our deck and shed.

Also find out next week if the doctor will have to do more with my ankle at a follow up. It is better but it isn’t normal but I’m not sure if it should be yet (next week is almost 7 weeks since I injured it).

On the plus side, no preschool for a week so I get to sleep in most of next week.

Only recently I discovered this sensational Norwegian soprano. But she's been around it seems, forever and has long been an international icon. I was first listening to her singing classical music. But one of my favorite American songs in the folk tradition has always been Shenandoah. I snuck this in here, where it probably doesn't belong, in the hopes of amping up its viiewing.

Please give it a listen. I find it sensational, and I hope you might like it as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1EG_4IBzbA

Back