Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Chicken creole on the menu for me

Chicken%20Creole.jpeg
A real favorite. I happen to have Galatoires Cookbook. Have several cajun/creole/Loisiana cookbools. And use the Trinity all over the place.

Cheers, :toast:

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project on October 11th:

"Welcome back, everyone! It's great to see Mr. North and DNF again and we're getting tantalizing views of Mom on the maple and bluff up above the hatchery! We're still not sure where the Decorah Eagles are going to nest this year, but we'll be watching all three nests (N1, N2B, and N3) and hope to have a boots-on-the-ground report within the next week."

October 11, 2021: DNF (left) and Mr. North (right) at the North nest.

North Nest.JPG

Looked at 17 highlander today. 30k less miles then my current car. Limited power train warranty for five year or 150k on the car (whichever comes first) and free brake pads for life (also free oil changes for 15k miles). Price is descent, outside is clean and the only real issue is some of the seats have some stains. No idea if shampooing them would get it out but there is seat covers. Big thing to me is warranty and third row seating. Big down is having a payment for five years versus one year I have on current. Of course, the big thing is is I trust a Toyota over a Chevy long-term.

Looked at 17 highlander today. 30k less miles then my current car. Limited power train warranty for five year or 150k on the car (whichever comes first) and free brake pads for life (also free oil changes for 15k miles). Price is descent, outside is clean and the only real issue is some of the seats have some stains. No idea if shampooing them would get it out but there is seat covers. Big thing to me is warranty and third row seating. Big down is having a payment for five years versus one year I have on current. Of course, the big thing is is I trust a Toyota over a Chevy long-term.
Decided to pass until next year, pay off my car then get a brand new vehicle. I would drive my wife’s car to work, she would take mine and the third vehicle would be a family vehicle.

Back