Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Game Day Thirstday

Hope it's a great one!

The Simpsons Fire GIF

Went looking for a Christmas tree topper and might have found a sectional sofa we might buy. It is only slightly longer then our current sofa and would fit in our front room.

Back to Provincetown on Freestyle Friday.

Photos by Jerry Cotter on the Facebook Provincetown Photography Group.

Istar and Hindu beside the point (this challenge was black & white)

Istar and Hindu by Jerry Cotter.JPG

Provincetown sunset from the East End on November 14, 2021

Jerry Cotter Sunset from the East End Provincetown 11.14.21.JPG

Hope your day is relaxing as we've already won the week.
Go Colts; beat the Bills! Go Cowboys; beat the Chiefs!

We can take time to smell the flowers
FC3I6DsWUAQfLke

Seven years ago today my wife and I went in for an ultrasound to see our first baby. After a baby appointment a few days earlier, we thought everything was okay. Turns out we had miscarried weeks earlier. We did nothing for days after that (except put up the Christmas tree to forget about things). It took about two years to talk, type or even think about it without being emotional. If I try, I can still play out that ultrasound in my head, every last detail of what happened in that room. Meanwhile I couldn’t tell you what was on the news last night at work. At least with our second miscarriage we had a little one to distract us. Around 1/4 first pregnancies will end in a miscarriage do chances are good everyone knows someone who has been through one.

I sorta want to find 2-3 acres of land somewhere and buy it, pay on it, then in about 20-30 years build on it. Land won't be cheaper then it is now, ever. Even if we end up reselling it later, we should make a profit on it.

I sorta want to find 2-3 acres of land somewhere and buy it, pay on it, then in about 20-30 years build on it. Land won't be cheaper then it is now, ever. Even if we end up reselling it later, we should make a profit on it.
We bought 75 acres in NH when we were youngins. We kept it and now have 2nd home on it ......Do it is always worth it.

~Dee~

Back