Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Enjoy the day! :)

08bb7c5dbc49aa59d6802ccc788ac8e5.jpg

My phone buzzed on Friday, it was a phone call which is somewhat abnormal. I answered it and the person on the other end said, "do you want a box of marbles?" After a few seconds they said, "I want you people to stop calling me every ten minutes." I stated I haven't called him and he said, "yes you did". I finally got him to understand that my number was spoofed and that I didn't call him. It was an older person and I finally got him to stop over talking me to tell him about spoofing technology.

Good morning, Circle friends :)

AKC new dog breeds. The mudi (left), a Hungarian species farm dog, and the Russian toy are the newest breeds to be recognized by the American Kennel Club.

dog-diptych_custom-1a0b759327b1068131d834dd1f80caf2c6103718-s1200-c85.webp

Let me guess in order.

Octane is a Belgian Shepherd or Malinois X
Proof is a retriever X and
Blitz looks to be a Caribbean Potcake or Puerto Rican Satos.

How'd I do?

Let me guess in order.

Octane is a Belgian Shepherd or Malinois X
Proof is a retriever X and
Blitz looks to be a Caribbean Potcake or Puerto Rican Satos.

How'd I do?
Wow not bad at all!!!
Octane is a pure bred Mal
Proof is a border collie whippet X
Blitz is Mal, border collie, Staffordshire bullterrier

:)

What an awesome shot! When does the new season start? I know it just ended.
Believe it or not there is winter disc right now but we don’t do winter. Our one dog blitz just got surgery on his shoulder so it’s a good time to rest. I think new league will start up in April!

Octane is retired though. He’s 9 and tore his ACL. You couldn’t tell looking st him walking around but he can’t do sports anymore. He gets way too sore. So just proof and Blitz now.

Back