Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Believe it or not there is winter disc right now but we don’t do winter. Our one dog blitz just got surgery on his shoulder so it’s a good time to rest. I think new league will start up in April!

Octane is retired though. He’s 9 and tore his ACL. You couldn’t tell looking st him walking around but he can’t do sports anymore. He gets way too sore. So just proof and Blitz now.
Remind me again when the new season starts so I can start rooting for them.

Wow not bad at all!!!
Octane is a pure bred Mal
Proof is a border collie whippet X
Blitz is Mal, border collie, Staffordshire bullterrier

:)
I thought Proof looked like a border collie mix. Love herding dogs we have an an aussie.

~Dee~

Last edited:
23 degrees outside and what does Elizabeth want for supper tonight? BBQ chicken on the grill. It was good and going in and out wasn’t bad for short times.

T

Thats awesome!!! Yes they are great dogs. He’s great with people and extremely fast.
Makes for a good sports dog.
They, herding dogs are the best, and way to smart for they're own good, my son has a border collie and hes had him for 15 years, our Assuie is 5 lol. We have a retriever as well she's a sweet girl but not to bright lol, got to love her though. We had few rescue dog when the kids were little.....long story adopted 2 Jack Russells and then went to the Aussie after taking care of my sons border collie while he was in Afghistan....

~Dee~

Enjoy your day :)

giphy.gif

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resurce Project on January 8th:

Why haven't we see much of the Norths lately? While bald eagles are well-suited to an Iowa winter, last week's polar plunge had them reducing activity and seeking shelter.

Saturday dawned a lot warmer than Thursday or Friday and the Norths made a quick visit to their nest. Although they didn't bring any grasses in, DNF started scraping before Mr. North flew away. She flew away not long afterwards.

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resurce Project on January 8th:

Why haven't we see much of the Norths lately? While bald eagles are well-suited to an Iowa winter, last week's polar plunge had them reducing activity and seeking shelter.

Saturday dawned a lot warmer than Thursday or Friday and the Norths made a quick visit to their nest. Although they didn't bring any grasses in, DNF started scraping before Mr. North flew away. She flew away not long afterwards.

Both in a very cuddley mood. And did you see that egg she laid?!

Cheers

Back