Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Wow not bad at all!!!
Octane is a pure bred Mal
Proof is a border collie whippet X
Blitz is Mal, border collie, Staffordshire bullterrier

:)
I thought Proof looked like a border collie mix. Love herding dogs we have an an aussie.

~Dee~

Last edited:
23 degrees outside and what does Elizabeth want for supper tonight? BBQ chicken on the grill. It was good and going in and out wasn’t bad for short times.

T

Thats awesome!!! Yes they are great dogs. He’s great with people and extremely fast.
Makes for a good sports dog.
They, herding dogs are the best, and way to smart for they're own good, my son has a border collie and hes had him for 15 years, our Assuie is 5 lol. We have a retriever as well she's a sweet girl but not to bright lol, got to love her though. We had few rescue dog when the kids were little.....long story adopted 2 Jack Russells and then went to the Aussie after taking care of my sons border collie while he was in Afghistan....

~Dee~

Enjoy your day :)

giphy.gif

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resurce Project on January 8th:

Why haven't we see much of the Norths lately? While bald eagles are well-suited to an Iowa winter, last week's polar plunge had them reducing activity and seeking shelter.

Saturday dawned a lot warmer than Thursday or Friday and the Norths made a quick visit to their nest. Although they didn't bring any grasses in, DNF started scraping before Mr. North flew away. She flew away not long afterwards.

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resurce Project on January 8th:

Why haven't we see much of the Norths lately? While bald eagles are well-suited to an Iowa winter, last week's polar plunge had them reducing activity and seeking shelter.

Saturday dawned a lot warmer than Thursday or Friday and the Norths made a quick visit to their nest. Although they didn't bring any grasses in, DNF started scraping before Mr. North flew away. She flew away not long afterwards.

Both in a very cuddley mood. And did you see that egg she laid?!

Cheers

Back