Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

How not to park on Freestyle Friday 😁

9594f556cbf5ca4acc4a013dd1578d3ad5a2f4ae.gifv

I posted somewhere on here I applied for a job in another department. Found out today that it won't be offered to me but someone from outside the building. Someone who is going to have to come in and learn how we operate. Meanwhile, I'm 98% trained in that department for the three main jobs I would be doing. I was taught and was able to do a few more things this week also. Supposedly, pardon me if I don't take your word for it, I got the next full time job in that department. I will laugh if I'm on camera the first day the new person starts and I train them (like the previous two new hires in that department) on their first day. Meanwhile, if any of the previous two and the new person is here beyond a couple years, I will be shocked. Meanwhile, I'm on year three here in March. I was at my previous job 17.5 years before my job was eliminated.

The crew in here probably knows this... I noticed under our avatars is a "Points: " value.... and it seems like 113 points is the max ?
and are these points good for anything? is that like "Rep", and are we giving everyone a trophy now :coffee:

1642885131008.png

It is like whose line is it anyway, the points are made and don't matter.

I really don't know, but found an opportunity to use that line.

The crew in here probably knows this... I noticed under our avatars is a "Points: " value.... and it seems like 113 points is the max ?
and are these points good for anything? is that like "Rep", and are we giving everyone a trophy now :coffee:

View attachment 9074
I’ve often wondered what the 113 points are :shrug-n:

Oh, and I’m not a fan of the new “Like” system.

Back