Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

I guess I'm officially a newcast director at work now, the interesting part is my old station almost made not want to do it, ever. I got turned down for a couple jobs directing there. Funny part is the people who got those jobs plus one who replaced one of them are no longer in the industry. Meanwhile I on year 21 of being in it. It isn't a hard job, but you got to be able to multi focus. Focus on what the camera ops, graphics ops and audio ops are doing. Seeing if your video is in ready, seeing if you video is in the right monitors, and changing that and in the time it takes to read a page of book you have to do all that.

While not this nice, imagine having to look at all this and knowing where to go and what to do?
DSC_0211.jpg

Last edited:
Guess who her big sis is she’ll be 13 this year good grief ...

For whatever reason it won’t let me add my eldest granddaughter to this thread Lol

~Dee~

Sorry to hear that, Chev. Welcome back and I hope you continue to feel better.

Breakfast in London

df063891075174c6461e5944e8dc7b9c.jpg

My littlest heartbeat. I missed him while I was away taking care of mom back home. This is Nye, he is 22 years old. He is the son of my very first rescued birds in 1998. He is the only bird that wasn't a rescue.

20220729_131119.jpg

Back