Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Early fog - It's that time of year

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1569631197923262464

Fb52fXwX0AA1A70

Each lap around the parking lot at work is .25 miles. Did 1.5 yesterday and 1.5 today. I should've been doing this long before now.

Also, not sure if I posted but cat scan confirmed I only have a single kidney. Not common but not as rare as it seems I posted on facebook and multiple people said they only had one or knew people. One person posted their husband had three. I am now being sent to a kidney doctor since my family doctor couldn't find anything wrong with my kidney for blood tests to be abnormal.

this is Cowboy, my sons new boy. He is a stray puppy that was hit by a car and left for dead on the road. One of my boys cop buddies found him and got him to a vet. He’s lost a leg and was malnourished but he’s recovering well. That face kills me LOL and he’s a good boy.

I struggle with the cruelty of someone leaving him in the road to die. 790AD1B6-1F6C-4487-9D0B-6A3F029BD834.jpeg

this is Cowboy, my sons new boy. He is a stray puppy that was hit by a car and left for dead on the road. One of my boys cop buddies found him and got him to a vet. He’s lost a leg and was malnourished but he’s recovering well. That face kills me LOL and he’s a good boy.

I struggle with the cruelty of someone leaving him in the road to die. View attachment 12444
Totes adorbs. What a sweet face 🤗

I struggle with the cruelty of someone leaving him in the road to die. View attachment 12444
It breaks my heart when I see these poor animals got through hell, but warms my heart to see this beautiful animal have a good home.

Back