Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Morning all-

A bit of fall in the air, enjoy!

~Dee~
Sure is, went a 1.5 mile walk this morning (2 laps around subdivision). Felt great, might have to go to the gym in winter to continue it about everyday.

Also had my doctors appointment for blood pressure and it was high there. Got a second medicine to take at night. Go to kidney doctor (they finally called to set up an appointment) in two weeks.

Sure is, went a 1.5 mile walk this morning (2 laps around subdivision). Felt great, might have to go to the gym in winter to continue it about everyday.

Also had my doctors appointment for blood pressure and it was high there. Got a second medicine to take at night. Go to kidney doctor (they finally called to set up an appointment) in two weeks.
And this morning it was even higher then last night. Relaxing in bed for a few minutes and if it is still high, probably going to er. I think im starting to stress over it. That isn’t good for blood pressure.

Down to 140’s/90’s. See if it stays that way.

Last edited:
And this morning it was even higher then last night. Relaxing in bed for a few minutes and if it is still high, probably going to er. I think im starting to stress over it. That isn’t good for blood pressure.

Down to 140’s/90’s. See if it stays that way.

Got down to 129/89 but is back up to 160/90.

Ugh.

Got down to 129/89 but is back up to 160/90.

Ugh.
Sorry feel better! 90 is not bad...Hubby has low BP and his temp never goes beyond 96.... neither is ideal take a deep breath and relax ....90 it could be really worse.

~Dee~

Sorry feel better! 90 is not bad...Hubby has low BP and his temp never goes beyond 96.... neither is ideal take a deep breath and relax ....90 it could be really worse.

~Dee~

That's me and I'm hypothyroid. Medication helps me.

Have a wonderful day!

A beautiful composition

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1571443904364400642

Fcb-tUlXwAAGZPs

~Dee~
I never get above 96 normally temp wise and I don’t feel bad. The bottom number isn’t the problem, it is the top number that got scary. 160’s is bad but not as bad as 180’s. At 190, you are supposed to go to the emergency room.

I never get above 96 normally temp wise and I don’t feel bad. The bottom number isn’t the problem, it is the top number that got scary. 160’s is bad but not as bad as 180’s. At 190, you are supposed to go to the emergency room.
Yeah I know again I get what you're saying ....what I’m saying is you’re going to by worrying or even just thinking about it elevate your blood pressure. I have white coat syndrome which is positively weird considering where I work lol

~Dee~

Last edited:
Yeah I know again I get what you're saying ....what I’m saying is you’re going to by worrying or even just thinking about it elevate your blood pressure. I have white coat syndrome which positively weird considering where I work lol

~Dee~
Oddly enough, my blood pressure was normal at the office most of the time and before I was on medication, where it is currently at home.

Back