Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Enjoy Saturday!

At least it isn't snow

View: https://twitter.com/dariusaniunas/status/1614219689705578498

In honor of the Bengals hopefully beating the Ravens tomorrow
Fdej_OcWIAIdmUK

Done. F the Ravens and double FF Harbaugh.

Cheers, :toast:

Wingsday in Decorah :wuv:

From Raptor Resource Project:

January 17, 2023: DNF near the North nest.

A53A2331-E654-43B4-96B0-5A6929207F7B.jpeg

January 15, 2023: Mr. North tests the nest to make sure everything is just right. The autumn gold
shag carpeting needs to be thick and plushy enough to cover sticks and keep everything cozy and dry.
It needs to be snug enough to wrap securely around egglets and eaglets. And the substrate needs
to be loose enough to wick away moisture and avoid breakage. A lot goes into building a nest!

534D753A-9D77-4880-B1ED-5B2CF5674CDF.jpeg

January 17, 2023: Eagle flirting or a Beakerson's moment? There doesn't seem to be much
of a difference sometimes!

072D9301-0B20-4613-AD45-7F64B613BA5F.jpeg

I'm going to start off by saying I still don't like walking.

Since the 5th of this month I have walked 3.1 miles five times. I did two times last week and twice so far this week. Tuesday I walked outside (with two little stints per lap around my neighborhood of ugly jogging) in about 47 minutes. I thought I was slower today, turns out I was faster by a minute and had a 14 minute mile. I still hate walking/ugly jogging but if I lose weight and get into better health, maybe my chronic kidney disease will stay stable for a very long time. If not a very long time, at least until this time next January when I'll be in Florida for my wife's brothers wedding. Need to be there so I can be there when my girls experience the ocean for the first time. That is all.

Freestyle Friday in Decorah :wuv:

From explore.org on January 18, 2023:

Hi, I’m Hatchery Dad, but you can call me “HD” for short.

Hatchery Mom and I just landed this quaint little nest with a view in Decorah, Iowa. We plan to DIY this whole remodel top to bottom.

Remodel priorities:
1. Even stick placement
2. Comfy bed of materials
3. Exact nest bowl butt fit

As you can see, I’m stuck on the first step.

Maybe Hatchery Mom can take care of this one.

View: https://fb.watch/iaomcRFg9l/

Morning all-

Chev not sure if I can decide which cat is cuter lol. I think I’ll take one of each.

Enjoy the day my friends!

~Dee~

Back