Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Freestyle Friday in Decorah :wuv:

From explore.org on January 18, 2023:

Hi, I’m Hatchery Dad, but you can call me “HD” for short.

Hatchery Mom and I just landed this quaint little nest with a view in Decorah, Iowa. We plan to DIY this whole remodel top to bottom.

Remodel priorities:
1. Even stick placement
2. Comfy bed of materials
3. Exact nest bowl butt fit

As you can see, I’m stuck on the first step.

Maybe Hatchery Mom can take care of this one.

View: https://fb.watch/iaomcRFg9l/

What did hm say to hd?

Hey. That's my stick. And I'm bigger than you.
Morning all-

Chev not sure if I can decide which cat is cuter lol. I think I’ll take one of each.

Enjoy the day my friends!

~Dee~
Loey's 3 hearts are amazing! ♥️

Enjoy the day! :)

2199bd47f17980c9943ca7d34beb10a5.jpg

What was I thinking? Went and scheduled Monday for my colonoscopy (I prefer to call my other end oscopy). So I got to celebrate Sunday (our 51st anniversary) on a strict liquid diet (sugar free lemonade, sugar free Jello and broth till mid after noon when I got to begin drinking the shit they make you drink, Up all night, couldn't sleep, at hospital 7 am) home at noon. Slept til 6. Some nice soup. Back to bed at 8;30. Slept non stop til 9 AM this morning. But I'm up, ok, alive and well and a new day dawns (a while back admittedly). Beautiful out. have a great day all, I'm about to.

Cheers, BostonTim

What was I thinking? Went and scheduled Monday for my colonoscopy (I prefer to call my other end oscopy). So I got to celebrate Sunday (our 51st anniversary) on a strict liquid diet (sugar free lemonade, sugar free Jello and broth till mid after noon when I got to begin drinking the shit they make you drink, Up all night, couldn't sleep, at hospital 7 am) home at noon. Slept til 6. Some nice soup. Back to bed at 8;30. Slept non stop til 9 AM this morning. But I'm up, ok, alive and well and a new day dawns (a while back admittedly). Beautiful out. have a great day all, I'm about to.

Cheers, BostonTim
Yeah, you screwed up. 🤣

But glad you had it done.

When I had mine done I was at the place by 6 am and out by 7:30 am. I brought a snack bag with things to eat once I got out until hubby found me the nearest place that served food. 🙂

Back