Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Thirstday ! :)

giphy.webp

Freestyle Friday at Decorah North :cry:

From Raptor Resource Project:

The Decorah North Eagles have been dealing with a lot of intruders this year. DNF has been
guarding her mate, egg, and nest, while Mr. North has been caring for the couple's lone egg.
We've watched him incubate day and night through rain, sleet, snow, and cold weather, taking
short breaks only to feed himself or respond to his mate's alarm calls. We've seen him carefully
roll the lone egg and shimmy it deep beneath his warm feathers. If one eagle could incubate an
egg and raise an eaglet to fledge, Mr. North would have done it. But it just wasn't possible.

Mr. North abandoned the north nest earlier this evening and the egg is now buried in snow. We
admire his dedication and skill, and hope that he and DNF are able to reclutch this year. Stretch
your wings, Mr. North. You've earned it.

99F7B31D-E548-4D99-9DFC-4AD9B6C3A46C.jpeg

If you'd like to know a little more about intra-specific intrusions and what might have caused DNF
to abandon incubation back on February 23, follow this link:

Top of the morning to ya-

Have a fantastic St. Paddy’s day everyone.

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

~Dee~

My alarm clock went off at 7:45 this morning. How can I be mad at this cute bundle of fur that is my brother in laws dog.

Attachments

• 58DD06C0-C9F5-43ED-8FE0-0388D009F1C4.jpeg
    58DD06C0-C9F5-43ED-8FE0-0388D009F1C4.jpeg
    561.5 KB · Views: 3
Spring is sprung
The grass is riz
I wonder where the birdies is?
The bird is on the wing.
How absurd, the wing is on the bird.

Happy equinox, circlers.

I’m starting to lean away from labs as a dog I want. A neighbor has a teddy bear doodle. Another neighbor has a mini golden doodle. My brother in laws dog is a mini poodle. Another neighbor has a beagle. I love labs but the xxxodles have such soft fur.

I’m starting to lean away from labs as a dog I want. A neighbor has a teddy bear doodle. Another neighbor has a mini golden doodle. My brother in laws dog is a mini poodle. Another neighbor has a beagle. I love labs but the xxxodles have such soft fur.

If you want one that doesn't shed make sure it is 3/4 poodle or "2nd generation". The 1st generation doodles shed most of the time.

Back