Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Enjoy your day! :)

ed2ba17611d8512a3e78e45eb0e1679d.jpg

My church is doing what I bet will be an annual thing. This and last June, they took movies and put them in context of the bible and church lesson. Before last Sunday, there had been a movie I have been wanting to watch because of the subject that interests me. Last Sunday the movie they featured (they showed clips of it) was "The Greatest Showman" and now I want to see it more. I've been interested in circus history for a while now and back when Ringling was still traveling by train, I actually loved seeing the circus train roll through town. I missed out on ever seeing a three ring circus so far because my parents were poor and traveling to Indianapolis for a ringling show was never an option. It might not be a three ring circus anymore but when the new Ringling comes to Indy in December, at least Elizabeth is going. We have taken her to multiple circus' that have came to town. Hopefully I can find a three ring circus at some point in my life (maybe the big apple circus is still three ring). I want to go up to Peru, IN to the circus hall of fame at some point also.

I do wonder what it would have been like to travel via train and work with a circus at time. I have watched a few youtube videos and it looked somewhat fun.

Now to get 2-3 hours of "free time" without kids to be able to watch it.

Last edited:
Morning all-

May every day bring more happiness than yesterday, cheers!

~Dee~

Last edited:
Back