Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I an doing inventory at one of our clubs this weekend which means a few hours of work tonight and an overnight tomorrow. BUT i get Monday off plus 2 comp days so I'll take it!

We are going down to Higgins Armory Museum a little later. It's star wars day today, can't miss that one!

Morning kids. Hoping to have a lazy day. Last night wasn't very restful.

My Caturday Contribution has been sent to my gracious hostess. I'm sure she'll have it posted soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey all:hello:

Hope you all have a good weekend

The wedding is tonight, so happy this is finally over:D

Thanks, Joolz.

This is so appropriate after everything that has happened this week with Dee and her grandbaby. Also, in my life. Pockets of sadness have popped up everywhere.

I hope my little red umbrella covers anyone out in the rain.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, Joolz.

This is so appropriate after everything that has happened this week with Dee and her grandbaby. Also, in my life. Pockets of sadness have popped up everywhere.

I hope my little red umbrella covers anyone out in the rain.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Pyxis. I'm with her now she's laughing and giggling she also well medicated but she doing awesome

~Dee~

If you can't use kids for your entertainment, what good are they? >)

Especially on Caturday. :coffee:

tumblr_mmc5rsjic51rb2rd1o1_400.gif

Crazy long day!!! Yard work day, I took two truck loads of bushes, limbs and how knows what to the town compost. Little girl is at kiss 108 concert with friends and their moms (I wasn't invited) so the boy and I are going out for Pizza and fried ice cream!!!!

Crazy long day!!! Yard work day, I took two truck loads of bushes, limbs and how knows what to the town compost. Little girl is at kiss 108 concert with friends and their moms (I wasn't invited) so the boy and I are going out for Pizza and fried ice cream!!!!

Have fun, Mikie! :)

Whadda mean you weren't invited?? :huh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Have fun!

~Dee~

If you can't use kids for your entertainment, what good are they? >)

I've got a huge pot of Portuguese Soup simmering on the stove for dinner tomorrow. Will be awesome with some crusty garlic bread :thumb: I'm making sausage sandwiches with mushrooms, onions, and provolone for today.

Chores Damn girl I thought we were the only ones who thought that way.

We had the same dinner tonight short ribs tomorrow anything i can start and let sito:)

~Dee~

Whadda mean you weren't invited?? :huh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I was not invited, my daughters friends mom called and asked to borrow my kid for the concert because my kid is well behaved and not a little shit. Her words not mine and I was not invited to hang with all the mom's in tank tops and tight jeans dancing and stuff.

I was excluded for having a penis.

I was not invited, my daughters friends mom called and asked to borrow my kid for the concert because my kid is well behaved and not a little shit. Her words not mine and I was not invited to hang with all the mom's in tank tops and tight jeans dancing and stuff.

I was excluded for having a penis.

Well now that just stinks!

Ya know Mikie your kids need some new friends. o:)

~Dee~

Ya know Mikie your kids need some new friends. o:)

~Dee~

Honestly, I am glad my little girl is surrounded by women, she needs some chick time. I do my best but I can't replicate that stuff, I can't be a chick.

Plus I get man time with the boy all day. Helps everyone I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back