Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sammi, do what I did at the last absurd wedding. Start a betting chart on how long it lasts. I won $200!

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

I really don't watch Kitchen nightmares . I was told to check this one on Amy baking company in scottsdale . They broke every single rule for Customer service. He basically quit on them.

Sammi, do what I did at the last absurd wedding. Start a betting chart on how long it lasts. I won $200!

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh I already said a year ROFL

:wave: Good Morning, Friends.

Happy Ferret Friday!
4humans-2012Cal-03.jpg

Mornin' Crew :hello:

Got some errands to run today, and I'll be out in the yard working. Have a super Ferret Friday, Gang :toast:

Hope your granddaughter is resting and will be home recovering soon, dee.

Black-footed-ferret-infant.jpg

Good morning

Thanks beagle she doing good all things considered.

She did spend the night in ICU more as a precaution then anything. They've already released her. They are just waiting for a room for her. So mom and dad asked us to wait until she's settled before we come up. Once we get there they are going to take a much needed break.

~Dee~

Glad to hear your granddaughter is OK so far, Dee. Please keep us posted if it's not too much to ask.

And a good day to everyone!

:wave: Howdy, Pals.

I'll just be hangin' out on another lazy Caturday. :)

tumblr_mmcjfqGHE61r3gb3zo1_250.gif
tumblr_mmcjfqGHE61r3gb3zo2_250.gif

tumblr_mmcjfqGHE61r3gb3zo3_250.gif
tumblr_mmcjfqGHE61r3gb3zo4_250.gif

Morning all-

My daughter and other little granddaughter will be arriving late tonight it was a planned visit. She'll be staying for a month while hubby is in field getting ready for his deployment in the fall. We couldn't have planned it better karma?

~Dee~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back