Ten years ago today ...

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
... Drew took the field against the Jests in his first game as a former Pat.

Drew.jpg

Bills lost 37-31 in OT.

Tomorrow is payback time. :fingerscrossed:

Cheers, BostonTim

... Drew took the field against the Jests in his first game as a former Pat.

Drew.jpg

Bills lost 37-31 in OT.

Tomorrow is payback time. :fingerscrossed:

Cheers, BostonTim

Am I on the wrong teams board, I thought this was patriots planet....F the Bills....I hope they go 4-12.

Am I on the wrong teams board, I thought this was patriots planet....F the Bills....I hope they go 4-12.

WTF? Are you on the wrong Board???

1. On this very Board we have a constant jets thread with over 6100 posts, about 200 of which are YOURS.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=394429&pp=25

2, These self same Jests that we crap on constantly, play the Bills tomorrow, and I call for the Bills to Beat them.

3. The Historical moment duly marks the end of a major (probably second only to the Brady Era) Pats Era.

4. I will and MOST here will always have warm feelings for Drew.

F your opinion of the Bills and what the f*** is your problem and if you can post 200 times in one thread on the Jets I can post once on the Bills. With your kind Permission.

BostonTim

I would like both teams to look ridiculous, to sh*t the bed in a huge way, and for the Bills to win 10-9 (three Sparano fist-pumps, please :D)

I would like both teams to look ridiculous, to sh*t the bed in a huge way, and for the Bills to win 10-9 (three Sparano fist-pumps, please :D)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cMcFB_WJvog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers, BostonTim

WTF? Are you on the wrong Board???

1. On this very Board we have a constant jets thread with over 6100 posts, about 200 of which are YOURS.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=394429&pp=25

2, These self same Jests that we crap on constantly, play the Bills tomorrow, and I call for the Bills to Beat them.

3. The Historical moment duly marks the end of a major (probably second only to the Brady Era) Pats Era.

4. I will and MOST here will always have warm feelings for Drew.

F your opinion of the Bills and what the f*** is your problem and if you can post 200 times in one thread on the Jets I can post once on the Bills. With your kind Permission.

BostonTim

I hope it ends in a 0-0 tie, I hate both teams. I hope they both tie and then tie in their other games against the afc east except for us and then they all lose the rest of their games..

I hope it ends in a 0-0 tie, I hate both teams. I hope they both tie and then tie in their other games against the afc east except for us and then they all lose the rest of their games..

Sounds like YOU are on the wrong thread.

The Bills will be more dangerous than the Jets IMO. Hard to pick the Jets to Win ever...Good Lord this fvcking sucks...I like the meteor idea...

The Bills will be more dangerous than the Jets IMO. Hard to pick the Jets to Win ever...Good Lord this fvcking sucks...I like the meteor idea...

Well I do not want anyone to die, So I will just stick with the zero zero embarrassing tie.

I want the Bills/Jets game to finally give us some answers as to how to gauge these 2 teams. So far we've only seen hype.

I want to know how far the Jets have fallen and how Sparano will use Tebow and how much.

I also want to see if the Bills have actually improved on the field as much as on paper.

I want the Bills/Jets game to finally give us some answers as to how to gauge these 2 teams. So far we've only seen hype.

I want to know how far the Jets have fallen and how Sparano will use Tebow and how much.

I also want to see if the Bills have actually improved on the field as much as on paper.

I think the Bills will show improvement, but the bigger question is how deep into the season it will last.

The Jets have the potential to again be an epic failure, but the one thing I know is that no matter how much we all laugh and talk about their offense, they still have a very good defense.

Henry Kissinger summed up my feelings on this topic.

"It's a shame they can't both lose".​

Why? There's lots of meteors out there. :coffee:

Well, actually I thought we'd use several on the Jests-Squealers. You know the old punchline - "Shoot the Squealers fan. Twice." I was figuring the same thing applied to the Jests.

Heck, Ryan alone might require several, since he'll probably just eat the first salvo.

Back