Terrence Kiel

Threadkiller said:
steelersfan women???

bolts you live in San Diego and you want to make off with steelersfan women???

you're either very, very greedy or not as smart as I thought...

Nah, she wanted me to give her my other season ticket, I said "helllllll no", so she convinced some other steeler fan to take her, but she's coming in from Vegas early to see me just the same. . .;)

Silly steeler fans. . .

RoadGrader said:
Bolts......

until you come back with some Steeler Forums link(s) under your belt you are dead to me ROFL

I hate to say it, but their boards really suck. Pick one and I'll go to work. . .

I saw lots of crowd shots of Steeler Nation 2 weeks ago. There be some LARGE women there abouts.

I also know that Southern California has more beautiful women per capita than anywhere else on the planet, and perhaps in the galaxy.

You are surely barking up the wrong tree BOU.

Benign Despot said:
I saw lots of crowd shots of Steeler Nation 2 weeks ago. There be some LARGE women there abouts.

I also know that Southern California has more beautiful women per capita than anywhere else on the planet, and perhaps in the galaxy.

You are surely barking up the wrong tree BOU.

Nah, she IS a southern cali girl, and mighty fine, just a bit misguided is all. . .;)

BruschiOwnzU said:
I just heard him on ESPN radio. He's the dude that Brady snapped on. Terrence admitted to purposely stepping on Brady's throwing hand(at least I think it was his right hand?).

I take that as intentionally trying to injure Brady. Bush league or not? He seemed to think it was hysterical....

He learned that from Harrison

Back