Terrence Kiel

BruschiOwnzU

Reaction score
I just heard him on ESPN radio. He's the dude that Brady snapped on. Terrence admitted to purposely stepping on Brady's throwing hand(at least I think it was his right hand?).

I take that as intentionally trying to injure Brady. Bush league or not? He seemed to think it was hysterical....

BruschiOwnzU said:
I just heard him on ESPN radio. He's the dude that Brady snapped on. Terrence admitted to purposely stepping on Brady's throwing hand(at least I think it was his right hand?).

I take that as intentionally trying to injure Brady. Bush league or not? He seemed to think it was hysterical....
I was wonderin' what set Brady off, on that guy... Makes sense to me... Thanks for helping solve that little mystery, man... I was scratchin' my head about that yesterday... (Well, THAT and I had an itch, too...) :p ;)
BTW--yeah, that act = bush league, in my book... can't judge an organization by one guy's act, though... I don't think that was something that was in the gameplan. The Chargers seem to be a pretty decent organization, IMO... Either way--I don't blame Brady for his reaction...

yep.I heard Brady tell it on WEEI mon morning.

They asked him if he was mad. He said heck yeah..the guy stepped on my hand with cleats.

He said he'd rather hand it off to Dillon on short but they saw an opening.

PSC_Pats_Fan said:
Not that we'll ever know for sure... But could that have affected him throwing the ball at all? :confused:

I hope not.

I had a guy stomp on my hand with his cleats once in high school. I wasn't a Quarterback, but had trouble holding a spoon for a few days.

It definitely could have affected his throwing. Kiel should be suspended for admitting to intentionally trying to injure an opponent, nevermind in such a cheating, cheapshot, chickenshit way.

I call for Tagliabue to suspend his ass.

I'd love to see us play the Chargers again this year. Seriously.

Hawg73 said:
....I call for Tagliabue to suspend his ass.

I'd love to see us play the Chargers again this year. Seriously.
I doubt it would happen, Moss admits to drugs and they can't get him re-entered into the substance abuse program. Kiel admitting this will get him nothing but a name to watch when and if the Patriots meet up again with the Chargers.

BoltsOwnU said:
Um, he "admitted" only that it happened, not that he did it intentionally.
just looking for an opinion, do you feel he did it on purpose? I would tell you if it was the other way around I would say yes it was. Just like pile penis pulling - things happen

mikiemo83 said:
just looking for an opinion, do you feel he did it on purpose? I would tell you if it was the other way around I would say yes it was. Just like pile penis pulling - things happen

Other than the typical pile stuff, our players are not known for cheap shots, period. Marty doesn't tolerate that stuff. Kile is pretty disciplined so if he had a karmic breakdown like that, I would be really surprised.

I just doubt he saw the hand there and consciously went for it.

BoltsOwnU said:
Um, he "admitted" only that it happened, not that he did it intentionally.

Trust me, he did in intentionally. He was laughing about it and deciding whether or not to tell them on the radio. He said he only told a couple guys on the team so far. He went into detail how Brady was on the ground and went to get up and he stepped on his hand on the way by.

BoltsOwnU said:
....I just doubt he saw the hand there and consciously went for it.
to be honest, I would have stepped on his hand and even done a ballet dancers pirouette to make sure I got it good. Sorry- just my way during a game, the ol' "do unto other's before they do unto you."

BoltsOwnU said:

I just doubt he saw the hand there and consciously went for it.

I didn't see what happened.

You have your knowledge about the past behavior of your guys and I have the same about Brady's.

I have never seen Brady jawing with an opponent in such a way.

I have to believe that he felt that it was intentional to generate that kind of response from him. He ain't like that.

And despite the ferocious beating, I STILL want another crack at you guys. I'll bet Brady does as well.

Hawg73 said:
I didn't see what happened.

You have your knowledge about the past behavior of your guys and I have the same about Brady's.

I have never seen Brady jawing with an opponent in such a way.

I have to believe that he felt that it was intentional to generate that kind of response from him. He ain't like that.

And despite the ferocious beating, I STILL want another crack at you guys. I'll bet Brady does as well.

We'd love to host you guys for the playoffs:thumb:

BoltsOwnU said:
We'd love to host you guys for the playoffs:thumb:

And we'd love to be hosted, I think. But before you wish for anything, take a look at Belichicks record when facing a QB for a second time in a season. From your standpoint, I can't imagine its very pretty.

You might wanna take a bye. Not that you won't get one, But you know what I mean.

Supkem said:
And we'd love to be hosted, I think. But before you wish for anything, take a look at Belichicks record when facing a QB for a second time in a season. From your standpoint, I can't imagine its very pretty.

You might wanna take a bye. Not that you won't get one, But you know what I mean.

I'm sure you guys would be motivated, but I like the matchup. Especially in our house. Records are records and made to be broken. . .I KNOW I don't need to delve into that.

I was sincere, I think it would be a great game.

BoltsOwnU said:
I'm sure you guys would be motivated, but I like the matchup. Especially in our house. Records are records and made to be broken. . .I KNOW I don't need to delve into that.

I was sincere, I think it would be a great game.

Bolts......

would you stop with the makin' nice around here and go the fug ovah to the Steelers forums, mess with their shite and report back here with links and stuff?

Back