TFB Crushes Jets Again

Damn so it was TB coaches. That was behind his actions yesterday.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported Brown, who has been limited in practice and missed several weeks with an ankle injury, argued with Bruce Arians and the Bucs' offensive staff over his health and refused to re-enter the game.

"What he told the staff, from what I understand, is that he was not going into the game because, in his mind, he did not feel he was healthy," Rapoport said. "The response then from the offensive coaches and from Bruce Arians was, 'If you are not gonna go into the game when we tell you to go into the game, then you cannot be here.' At that point, they threw him off the sidelines and then cut him from the team."
As said on another thread, it's a bit of a clown show in Tampa and Tom brought an awful lot of this onto the team.

Rodgers is playing very well also, another big win last night and all they have left is the Lions.
GB secured the top seed last night so Rodgers most likely will not play Sunday. Bucs have Panthers at home.

Sunday’s meltdown from Antonio Brown overshadowed yet another excellent performance by Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady.

On Sunday, he passed for 410 yards and three touchdowns. He now has 13 career games of 400 or more passing yards, tying him with Dan Marino for third place on the all-time list. Peyton Manning has 14 games of 400 or more passing yards, and Drew Brees has 16.

Brady also has thrown 40 touchdown passes for the third time in his career. Only Aaron Rodgers has three seasons of 40 or more touchdown passes. Also, only Brady and Drew Brees have thrown 40 or more touchdown passes in consecutive seasons.

It’s an amazing accomplishment, given that Brady is 44 years old. He’s thrown for 40 touchdown in each of the past two seasons, even though he didn’t get past 30 until 2007.

Arguably, Brady has had two Hall of Fame careers, from 2001 through 2007, and then from 2011 through 2018. He could be earning a third bust with what he’s done the last two years in Tampa Bay, especially if he keeps doing it for another year or two.

TB coaches poorly handling the Browns situation. Overshadowed Brady performance. When BB released Gordon he benched him. Released him the next day.
AB is gone. Don't much care. This team is ready to roll into the post-season possibly as the 2 seed if the Niners can beat the Rams. Lots of guys have been out that will be back for the post-season. I am pretty psyched. Loved what Brady did yesterday despite the AB drama. That is what the GOAT does. Wins.

That would make you only a player fan. To each their own being a bandwagon fan .
Definitely a player fan. Not sure about bandwagon as that would indicate following a team because they are a team that wins like becoming a Chiefs fan right now. I am not following the Bucs because of the team being good, they were the losingest franchise in NFL history prior to Brady joining. I am following them because of the GOAT. Even if the team was not successful, I would still be following them because of Brady and witnessing the finish to his career.

Bandwagon means your only rooting for that team because of Brady. It would be different if you only rooted for Brady.
How can I root for Brady without rooting for the team he plays for? LOL

The key Word Team. You have Fans & famous celebrities . That rooting for Patriots & Brady . Not Tampa Bay Buccaneers is the difference.
Yeah. I don't ever follow celebrities. I could care less. I am a football fan. I only care about Brady on the field because I love his game and also watching him make history every time he steps on the field. So whatever definition you want to put on that is up to you. :)

That's why their a difference between player & Team fans. Their nothing wrong with being a player fan. If the only reason your cheering for buccs is because of brady. That makes you a bandwagon fan.
Ok. Dr. fandom. ;)

How was your New Year?

So when Brady retires, please log off forever from PP. You’re not a Patriots fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's cute. You thinking Brady is going to
retire ...

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if this is his last season. Although being the attention whore that he’s become I would think he’s want the grand send-off at each stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He has a year left on his contract and there are rumors Tampa is going to extend them this off season. So you may have to put up with him for a few more years ... 😉

After listening to Skip and Shannon, the only thing Tom has smashed is Bruce Arian's balls....

View: https://youtu.be/hNUqjr_vSyo

Mazz, Skip is a bigger Brady fanboy than even you and even he blames Brady for the AB scenario and says that Brady "emasculated" Bruce Arians.

Back