Thanksgiving Games Thread

I saw it hit the chest.

Sorry I wasn't commenting directly on your comparison of the plays.

VDB's helmet clearly rocks Rogers' helmet back. I'm not saying I agree that it should be penalised. VW had one like that which I didn't like.

But that penalty is being consistently called and has been for 2 years.

Anyone hear the news on Vick and Aso during the halftime show? That would be huge!

If Nickelback were playing in my back yard, I wouldn't open the curtains to watch.

I thought I knew Nickelback but I hadn't recognized that singer for the life of me. Besides I didn't realize they were a country band..

Lions fall victim to DBs not turning around for the ball.

Penalties are flying out today, I see.

GB's last loss was against the Patriots, cool.

Good stop by DET off of a dropped TD is negated by a foul on Suh! Suh is ejected!

AS gr8 a player Suh is his reputation is going to cost him. He gets no benefit of the doubt from the officials (not that there is any doubt to get on that stomp).

If the Lions don't get him reigned in he's gonna hurt them as much as he helps them.

It was a bad play for the obvious reason but he really put an uneccesary weight on the defense. It was a 3rd down play that the stomp happened on and the defense stopped them. Essentially he cost them 6 points, stupid.

Slams a player's head into the ground and then stomps him? Suspension BETTER be forthcoming. Apparently two visits to Goodell's office haven't been enough.

DisgustingDirtyFatSloppyGhettoPlayer

Suh is proving that he is a moron. Sad. It is now just a matter of abject stupidity. I am a Suh fan but shit he is stupid.

Was really rooting for Detroit but it doesn't look like they have much of a chance now.

We have watched the Lion get called for 10 penalties. Not commit them. Maybe 5. Plus idiot Suh.

Back