Thanksgiving Games Thread

How can the Lions win ? refs give Packers every break, and Suh is such an Ahole.

Yeah and GB has had some amazing lucky breaks especially the last two weeks. Hard to beat that.

That was a stupid, stupid INT. Stafford had the outside man open while the DB was playing 'off'. Really dumb to throw it there, IMO.

That was a stupid, stupid INT. Stafford had the outside man open while the DB was playing 'off'. Really dumb to throw it there, IMO.

and that will do it for me, what else is on. Geez. GB is going 19-0.

That's just embarrassing.

Not even like GB has played with dominance either.

How many good receivers do they have on that team? Jones is like their 4th he runs a perfect route and gets wide open.

Don't worry. The last team to beat GB will be the next team to beat them.

Eh, they have too many good receivers, I mean every receiver on that team is 6'3 runs fast and runs good routes.

The Lions have the talent to beat a team like the Packers, but not the discipline.

I can imagine a future headline:

"The Pats have acquired DT Ndamakong Suh from the Washington Redskins for a #7 draft choice in 2020. The troubled Suh will be playing for his 4th team in 6 years in New England after the Redskins decided to cut ties with the talented but troubled Suh. Suh comes off a record setting season where he totalled 8 sacks, 7 ejections, 2 suspensions, and 1 murder, although he is still a defendant in another murder case; Green Bay Vs Ndamakong Suh.

Bill Belichick has a history of getting production and buying into the Pats system.

Coach Belichick with his 6 Superbowl victories and 10 Superbowl appearances while with the Pats would seem to be the type of coach who get get the most out of Suh.

When asked to comment on the acquisition of Suh Coach Belichick had this response. " Ndamakong Suh is a talented player and we thought that the price was right to bring him in and let him compete for a spot."

Eh, they have too many good receivers, I mean every receiver on that team is 6'3 runs fast and runs good routes.

It will be a shootout, but GB will be playing with the pressure of a perfect season on the line. That will be the difference.

Wow nice job Pettigrew...let Woodson take it right out of your hands. Maybe next time Stafford throws it to you, you could just hand the ball to a GB defender. :blink:

Dear Stafford, please just get a TD or two to save my fantasy day.

-Titan

Back