The 2020 General Election

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
I absolutely feel like every lawyer involved should be worried about sanctions, being disbarred, maybe criminal charges. They're engaged in nothing more than a public deception PR campaign.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I absolutely feel like every lawyer involved should be worried about sanctions, being disbarred, maybe criminal charges. They're engaged in nothing more than a public deception PR campaign.
Most of them backed out quickly probably to avoid that.

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Why don't the Dem's want to find out if there was fraud or "irregularities"? You would think that they would. 73 million people voted for Trump and a very high percentage of those people think that the election was rigged. If it comes to pass that there was no provable evidence that the election was rigged, then most of those people will accept it. There is always a percent on each side that won't accept the results of the election and evidenced by the way a group of Dem's acted in 2016.

But it's not good for the country going forward if 50--65 million think the election was rigged.

Just wait... :coffee:
For you to be wrong again? Okay.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
When was I wrong to begin with? Provide proof...

I expect that this will never be answered though.
You said the election was not over, just wait. It is over except for the stalling, whining and gnashing of teeth. So yeah wrong again, it was answered.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
This place has been nothing but a safe space echo chamber MAGA haven for four years of mocking liberals as snowflakes.

Now the board gets overhauled and a couple liberals arrive and you all are crying and whining about our presence.

Hypocrisy is putting it mildly.

That’s laughable, once the fake Russia hoax was proven fake, those liberals who were constantly posting phones shit decided they weren’t going to get rid of Trump so they took their ball and went home. Here’s a clue for the clueless (you and the rest), we aren’t going anywhere no matter the outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
The leftists didn't vanish until their Holy Mueller Report got released, showing no evidence of Russian Collusion. Prior to that they were all over the board like a swarm of mosquitos....then all of a sudden they vanished when the cold frost of Mueller's failure arrived.

Just to set the record straight. I'm glad you dummies are back....it's less boring! LOL