The 2021 Draft- We Need This One

No doubt about it...BB NEEDS to address QB, WR & TE...agreed.
That's should be top priority. TE they can get late in the draft. If asaisi & keene get more involved in passing game

3 ways BB can get them - Trade, FA, draft.
BB's past mo indicates FAs & trades to fill holes with veterans then draft for the future.

I feel like the entire offense was dumbed down this year. I may be wrong, but the offense seemed painfully predictable all season long. I would also add that, receivers are harder to find for us because of what is asked of them. It's rare to find a receiver who truly understands what he has to do in our system. For every one Randy Moss there are 5 Ochocincos. Maybe the receivers should have the offense simplified for them a bit more. Less thinking and more reacting. A lot of it also has to do with the QB obviously. But I think we could tweak the offense for the receivers to be a bit more successful.

And I agree about the separation. I know Harry worked his tail off in the offseason to improve his foot work. Hopefully next season, we can get a QB who can get the ball to the receivers a bit more.

Last edited:
I agree about the term dumbed down, my apologies I have should used a different term. But I agree with everything you said and it makes sense.

All of them should be looking at all the QBs. I'll add that all the teams should be looking at all the WRs, too. There are plenty of really good ones in this class.
Otoh, the CBs are having trouble keeping up. Glad we already have our CBs.

The 2021 Reese's Senior Bowl game pits the National team (coached by Brian Flores and members of the Miami Dolphins' staff) against the American team (coached by Matt Rhule and the Carolina Panthers). You can watch it on NFL Network at 2:30, Eastern time.

The 2021 Reese's Senior Bowl game pits the National team (coached by Brian Flores and members of the Miami Dolphins' staff) against the American team (coached by Matt Rhule and the Carolina Panthers). You can watch it on NFL Network at 2:30, Eastern time.
Gracias

Cheers

Paging Chevs......paging Chevs.....

So, I caught some of the Senior Bowl and there was much talk of Louisville WR Dez Fitzpatrick, who had a
nice game for himself considering that there were no offensive wrinkles allowed. For a scrimmage he
looked pretty good. Good size and seems to be able to do everything you're looking for athletically
speaking. Not sure if he is a burner or not, but he didn't appear slow and was stemming his routes sharply.
He made a sweet catch in reaching over the helmet/back of the DB , which I haven't seen in Foxboro in recent memory.

Have you seen him at all?

Back