The 2021 Draft- We Need This One

Here is an interesting prospect. Daniel Faalele 6-9 400 pounds OT Minn. Now you would think that he could be a slow tub of lard. But he was a former rugby player in Australia. Very quick feet and tremendous wing span. Problem is that smaller rushers can go low on him so he would be a RT or even RG prospect. He has had only 1 season and a short 2020 due to covid. Probably a 4th to 5th rounder that could develop into a beast.

Here is an interesting prospect. Daniel Faalele 6-9 400 pounds OT Minn. Now you would think that he could be a slow tub of lard. But he was a former rugby player in Australia. Very quick feet and tremendous wing span. Problem is that smaller rushers can go low on him so he would be a RT or even RG prospect. He has had only 1 season and a short 2020 due to covid. Probably a 4th to 5th rounder that could develop into a beast.
He's not even in the mock drafts...

He's not even in the mock drafts...

Walter football site had him 40 overall. However he opted out this year and a decision is to be made shortly if he is eligible for 2021 draft or has to wait until 2022.
A 29 inch vertical for a 400 pound man is amazing.

Barmore is considered an avg starter. A day 2 pick...poss. the 3rd round.

Barmore is considered an avg starter. A day 2 pick...poss. the 3rd round.
Some have him rated 1st round. I think that he is hard to evaluate at one position because he moved around anywhere on the DL and played different techniques.

A lot of mocks have him in the 1st. He is PFF's #15 top draft picks.

His value to the Pats is what matters. He's not VW at 310 and he's not a 2 gapping DT like VW. He's a penetrator but even then he would disappear in some games.
He's more of a 4-3 DT. Jmho.

His value to the Pats is what matters. He's not VW at 310 and he's not a 2 gapping DT like VW. He's a penetrator but even then he would disappear in some games.
He's more of a 4-3 DT. Jmho.
I never studied every player like the scouts and GM's do... ;)

What DT's/NT's are like VW in this year's draft?

1613522365861.png
My off the cuff, no notes or looking up more than PFF provides in the mock while sitting in the airport in Charlotte, attempt.

Tear it apart.

This will save my a lot of time looking at draft prospects for 2022 and 2023.

This may help, too. There's lots of ways to achieve the desired results.

View attachment 2068
My off the cuff, no notes or looking up more than PFF provides in the mock while sitting in the airport in Charlotte, attempt.

Tear it apart.
I have no idea how they rated your trade an A. I personally would not have made it. You dropped 5 in the 1st and 6 in the 2nd to move up 13 in the 3rd? To each their own I guess. For a waiting in the airport draft though, you could do worse.

Back