The 2021 Draft- We Need This One

I mean it wouldn't be crazy for the Niners to want Jimmy G this year to have Wilson learn the system. Next year they offload Jimmy G for peanuts, or cut him. They get their guy groomed for one year and they resume their plans. Of course, Jimmy G can get injured during the season and Wilson steps in, which is another likely scenario.

So now the fins have basically got #6, a 3rounder and a 2023 1st for #4.

I mean it wouldn't be crazy for the Niners to want Jimmy G this year to have Wilson learn the system. Next year they offload Jimmy G for peanuts, or cut him. They get their guy groomed for one year and they resume their plans. Of course, Jimmy G can get injured during the season and Wilson steps in, which is another likely scenario.
Bridge QB

It depends what teams are offering for Jimmy. If its a 5th rounder they might as well have him as a bridge QB for 2021.

I really hope BB is still eyeing a QB from the draft instead of Jimmy G, but I guess familiarity with the system might be something BB really will consider as important.

Either way, holy shit. Has there ever been a more dramatic offseason than this year?
Me too. I would be fine with Bill giving up a haul like the Niners just did to get the QB that he likes. We have to get the guy no matter what. That being said, if Bill does not love this group then best to wait.

Via Tunsil...LMAO. WUT
And they will probably get the same player at 6 as they would at 4. its gonna be a QB frenzy up top.

No way they are moving on from Tua allready. He didnt have an offseason and returned from a serious injury last year.

I feel like I should be hitting Tunsil's gas mask bong trying to figure out what is happening right at the moment.

I figured there'd be more trades than usual, but this is nuts. And we're still over a month away.

I can't figure out who the Dolphins are targeting at this point, but predict that the top 4 picks will all be QBs. Atlanta
has the 4th pick and if they don't want a QB then somebody else will.

Could Miami want Mac Jones? Back to back Bama QBs? Somebody should call Brian Flores and tell him that PFF
doesn't like him.

Off subject, I was watching Devonta Smith and that kid runs some seriously pretty routes. He's also really good against press coverage. D'Wayne Eskridge is another one, I like how he swats the DB's hands when they try to press him and he turns his shoulders so the jam from the DB is more of a glancing blow than an actual jam..

Last edited:
It depends what teams are offering for Jimmy. If its a 5th rounder they might as well have him as a bridge QB for 2021.

I have a hard time seeing many teams willing to give up something substancial given his injury record. But then again there are a lot of teams with no QB1, so it is possible he's got a market.

I feel like I should be hitting Tunsil's gas mask bong trying to figure out what is happening right at the moment.

I figured there'd be more trades than usual, but this is nuts. And we're still over a month away.

I can't figure out who the Dolphins are targeting at this point, but predict that the top 4 picks will all be QBs. Atlanta
has the 4th pick and if they don't want a QB then somebody else will.

Could Miami want Mac Jones? Back to back Bama QBs? Somebody should call Brian Flores and tell him that PFF
doesn't like him.

Flores and Chris Grier just told Tua he's the man and asked him how would he like to play with Smith or Waddle again.

Its hard to value Jones. He played for Bama, with two wrs that will be drafted in the topp 15 and a 1st round rb. And he played behind a stellar line. He will face a different reality in the nfl.

Back