The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

They're just scorned fans. I'm looking forward to TC & Pre season games. We have some interesting Battles to see who makes it at WR, TE , LB & safety.
I also am rea;;y looking forward. Just sorta wish we didn't have to pass through that cold, dead upcoming pre=camp dead-spot when the board turns crazy. This year? Can't even imagine.

Cheers

I also am rea;;y looking forward. Just sorta wish we didn't have to pass through that cold, dead upcoming pre=camp dead-spot when the board turns crazy. This year? Can't even imagine.

Cheers
We need another July Jollies or Battle of the Bands or something.

I am very optimistic about this season and very much looking forward to the start of training camp. Even Preseason games this year hold more excitement than they ever have.

We need another July Jollies or Battle of the Bands or something.

I am very optimistic about this season and very much looking forward to the start of training camp. Even Preseason games this year hold more excitement than they ever have.

Ditto!

As far as keeping the board occupied, Jag use to run some mystery and game-type things where members participate, on another message board years ago during the downtime. It was really fun and brought us more together. Hell, it was Colts board with all kinds of fans and it was great.

Maybe we can come up with something fun to do to pass the time.

How ironic a post about people idolizing Brady on a board that has deified Bill.
I neither idolized Brady nor deified Belichick, and it's not odd and certainly not ironic.

I don't know why you can't understand that Brady was a great player and Bill is a great coach. It's not a zero sum game. Trashing Bill does not make Brady better.

All the pushback you get here is not because we hate Brady. It's your incessant trashing of a head coach, your unwillingness to acknowledge that anyone or anything had anything to do with a great football team except Brady.

How ironic a post about people idolizing Brady on a board that has deified Bill. As they say, people usual despise the most in others what they possess themselves.

And with that, let's get back to the preseason.
For all my ranting on Stidham, he was impressive when Cam went down last week. Jones was not unfortunately but that is to be expected at this point. Hopefully in minicamp this week Jones takes a step forward.

Yeah, the primary difference between you and ,say, me and my great respect for Belichick is that I don't have any problem criticizing him for his flaws. I could list those
things now and everybody would understand what I'm saying. The guy has a few quirks and not just the 2nd rounders.

Tell me something about Brady that you don't like. Something that has always driven you nuts about the guy.

Quote this and fill in the helpful form entry below which might prove therapeutic and maybe we can all begin to move on from these silly, circular arguments that
seem to pollute every thread in an entirely predictable way.

Mazz22 does not like the following thing(s) about Tom Brady:

15 years ago I stopped listening to sport radio because every day was so predictable.

Whatever happened the day before, I know exactly how each host and most of the callers were going to react.

Rehashing the same bullshit over and over is futile and boring.

We get it, you guys are Team Tom, don't twist every thread and every argument into the same dead end. He's not coming back, Most of us will continue to root for the Patriots (many of us have been doing so since Jim Plunkett was slinging it to Randy Vataha) and because Bill is still here, most of us will continue to support him.

Yeah, the primary difference between you and ,say, me and my great respect for Belichick is that I don't have any problem criticizing him for his flaws. I could list those
things now and everybody would understand what I'm saying. The guy has a few quirks and not just the 2nd rounders.

Tell me something about Brady that you don't like. Something that has always driven you nuts about the guy.

Quote this and fill in the helpful form entry below which might prove therapeutic and maybe we can all begin to move on from these silly, circular arguments that

Crickets

Interesting chart not that I know what either ordinate means.
So Mac Jones should have been the number one pick in the draft?
Are you supposed to be most interested in the players along the top, say Matt Corral, if his team mates were as good as the Alabama players he would slide into the Mac Jones position? And visa versa, Jones would slide back to the left?
You want a QB above the line and as far to the right as poss. Highest and most right is as good as it can be.

Good gracious Hawg. I have been a member of this board going back to 2014. I have criticized Brady plenty over the years. I was critical of him in 2014 when he looked completely checked out to start that season. I was critical of him in DF when he destroyed his phone giving Goodell all the ammo he needed to suspend him. I was critical of his piss poor attitude in 2019 even though I understood why he was upset with all that had gone one the last few years. And I have been plenty critical of his play on the field in any give season. Please. Get over yourself already. I know it is probably too difficult for to look objectively at my criticisms of Bill because you truly believe a dynasty 3.0 is coming despite us not having a viable QB and hoping and praying Jones turns into something.

Yet ironically it's Brady building another leg of his legacy in Tampa with a chip in hand and the favorite to win again this season. Talk about turning the tables.

Last edited:
Does anyone else here agree with me that BB tired of TB12's piss poor attitude and that led to the breakup?

Bc that's exactly what went down, only it happened a year before BB thought would.

UT, it's time you control the trolls, please.

Good gracious Hawg. I have been a member of this board going back to 2014. I have criticized Brady plenty over the years. I was critical of him in 2014 when he looked completely checked out to start that season. I was critical of him in DF when he destroyed his phone giving Goodell all the ammo he needed to suspend him. I was critical of his piss poor attitude in 2019 even though I understood why he was upset with all that had gone one the last few years. And I have been plenty critical of his play on the field in any give season. Please. Get over yourself already. I know it is probably too difficult for to look objectively at my criticisms of Bill because you truly believe a dynasty 3.0 is coming despite us not having a viable QB and hoping and praying Jones turns into something.

Yet ironically it's Brady building another leg of his legacy in Tampa with a chip in hand and the favorite to win again this season. Talk about turning the tables.

Ouch! The rest of that paragraph was patently angry and ridiculous, but I'll take your overall post as a small step forward.

I'll continue to feel pretty good about the sunny slopes of Patriots tomorrow and look forward to you gradually coming around once
you see what 2021 is going to bring us. Might be a while, but I doubt you're going anywhere.

Tables turn all the time.

Ouch! The rest of that paragraph was patently angry and ridiculous, but I'll take your overall post as a small step forward.

I'll continue to feel pretty good about the sunny slopes of Patriots tomorrow and look forward to you gradually coming around once
you see what 2021 is going to bring us. Might be a while, but I doubt you're going anywhere.

Tables turn all the time.
I will happily eat crow if this season is the beginning of dynasty 3.0!

Back