The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

Does anyone else here agree with me that BB tired of TB12's piss poor attitude and that led to the breakup?
:wave:
trying to remember when bb made what i thought at the time was an incredibly un bb statement, that he was only going to coach players he liked. wondering if this was a piece of that.

:wave:
trying to remember when bb made what i thought at the time was an incredibly un bb statement, that he was only going to coach players he liked. wondering if this was a piece of that.

Although it will suck when BB retires, a tell-all book would fly off the shelves with that information about the whole saga/break up.

Does anyone else here agree with me that BB tired of TB12's piss poor attitude and that led to the breakup?

Bc that's exactly what went down, only it happened a year before BB thought would.

I most definitely agree. It is plain for all to see with open eyes and no agenda.

OK cool. Shoot me a note when you're free.

Holy cow! That is pretty big news if true. I have not seen this story picked up at all in our media yet though so we'll see if it gets substantiated. I can't imagine Bill/Josh covering for Cam's stupidity by lying and saying he hurt his hand at practice if it was really from a fight.

It's very questionable. One user, this Josh Adams is claiming it and after being told Cam got the injury by hitting his hand off a helmet in practice, he's now donning the tinfoil hat and claiming it's a cover-up.....

It's very questionable. One user, this Josh Adams is claiming it and after being told Cam got the injury by hitting his hand off a helmet in practice, he's now donning the tinfoil hat and claiming it's a cover-up.....
Yeah. I mean he was throwing fine in practice supposedly until he hurt it. Seems like just some twitter nonsense.

Yeah. I mean he was throwing fine in practice supposedly until he hurt it. Seems like just some twitter nonsense.
Awfully specific though.

Place.
Date.
Brother.

Awfully specific though.

Place.
Date.
Brother.
Ok. To play devil's advocate, if this is true, what does Bill do? Does he sit Cam? Punish him a different way? Nothing? I dunno. Kind of tricky.

Ok. To play devil's advocate, if this is true, what does Bill do? Does he sit Cam? Punish him a different way? Nothing? I dunno. Kind of tricky.
No idea. Tricky for sure.

Back