The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

Anyone heading to TC?
Not sure if when the public will be allowed in, but I’ll be there a couple of days. Definitely the first week of August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone heading to TC?
Not sure if when the public will be allowed in, but I’ll be there a couple of days. Definitely the first week of August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was thinking about it. We'll see. Would love to hook up with folks if I do.

Never have really met any of you awesome assholes. :rofl: 💖

The Foxboro Flu has begun early this year...McGrone and Bledsoe are still rehabbing but Stevenson?
The Foxboro flu is spreading like it's a COVID variant. It's become an NFL pandemic with 8 Pats officially on PUP to start training camp.

Quarterback Jarrett Stidham, cornerback Stephon Gilmore, wide receiver Devin Smith, tight end Dalton Keene, defensive tackle Byron Cowart, linebackers Chase Winovich and Terez Hall, as well as core special-teamer Brandon King have also been placed on the active PUP list.

Actually, I have no issues at all having Dalton Keene, Byron Cowart and CHase starting the season on active PUP, plus NFIs Joshuah Bledsoe, Cameron McGrone and Rhamondre Stevenson.

Stevenson is the least-surprising name to me and I expect him to be red-shirted. The only RB in recent history that played a lot as a rookie here was Sony. Just about everybody else sits or gets
limited reps, presumably until they become capable as a pass-protector.

I'm trying to think of an exception, but it's pretty clear that the Pats like running backs to percolate for a while, which is a somewhat unusual tendency when you look at what other teams do.

Stevenson is the least-surprising name to me and I expect him to be red-shirted. The only RB in recent history that played a lot as a rookie here was Sony. Just about everybody else sits or gets

I'm trying to think of an exception, but it's pretty clear that the Pats like running backs to percolate for a while, which is a somewhat unusual tendency when you look at what other teams do.

I hadn't thought about that but you are right. Interesting.

I'm hopeful Stevenson comes off NFI soon.

The first practice of the season is Wednesday, 9:15am. It's open to the public! Unfortunately, I can't be there.

The Foxboro flu is spreading like it's a COVID variant. It's become an NFL pandemic with 8 Pats officially on PUP to start training camp.

Quarterback Jarrett Stidham, cornerback Stephon Gilmore, wide receiver Devin Smith, tight end Dalton Keene, defensive tackle Byron Cowart, linebackers Chase Winovich and Terez Hall, as well as core special-teamer Brandon King have also been placed on the active PUP list.

Actually, I have no issues at all having Dalton Keene, Byron Cowart and CHase starting the season on active PUP, plus NFIs Joshuah Bledsoe, Cameron McGrone and Rhamondre Stevenson.
Doubtful it's flu this time of year.
Curious if those players have been vaxed?
I ask because there are very little restrictions on vaxed players and they still can get Covid so I do wonder if the league may enforce restrictions on the vaxed.

I ask because there are very little restrictions on vaxed players and they still can get Covid so I do wonder if the league may enforce restrictions on the vaxed.

The Foxboro flu has very little to do with Covid or vaccines directly.

Most often if a player isn't on the PUP due to rehabbing a known injury it is because they failed BB's conditioning test.

Nope. Flu doesn't exist anymore. Covid took the torch... :coffee:

Back