The 2021 Patriots' Preseason Camp

Interesting little tidbit from Zolak a few minutes ago. It was pointed out that the Pats and Bucs play at the same time 7 games this season. Hardy asked him if he weren't at the Pats games broadcasting, which team would he watch? His answer: Bucs. What a loyal employee...😂😂😂
The fellowship of QBs.....

The Pats usually have a 4th QB for TC purely as a camp arm - otherwise the top QB's arms would give out from all the passes thrown.
When the Patriots.com guys were discussing this two were sure that having 4 QBs was unusual. I didn't give it much thought about 4 vs 3, so how could I forget Lewerke??

They probably got confused with the regular season.

Huge crowd this am for practice

E7jHGvSWUAEQJqR

Loser: RB J.J. Taylor

J.J. Taylor is competing not just for a role in New England’s running back rotation, but he also was used in the return game over the last three days. Late during Friday’s session, the second-year man saw some action in the punt return game. However, he muffed one of the kicks he was about to field.

This guy obviously never saw rookie Julian Edelman muffing so many punts that he was booed by the training camp fans. In fairness, he does say that muffing one punt might not be the dertermining factor on whether Taylor makes the team.

Stidham out 3 months with back surgery.

Seems Stidham's ceiling is Jimmy G.

Slipped disc pinching a nerve most likely. Much better than shoulder labrum surgery as was feared.
A microdiscectomy is a 2-4 week rehab and 6 weeks for full recovery.
One study shows reherniation occurs in 23% within 2 years but only 10% of those are symptomatic.

BB has the option to IR him to save an early roster spot or just keep him on PUP.

Last edited:
Patriots unfiltered on my Facebook watch app . On apple TV . Right now their mostly doing audio. I keep flipping between it & Civil war breakfast club.

Last edited:
Back