The 2023 AFC East

Reports are that Lamar wants more money than Watson. Lamar doesn't have an agent to talk sense into him. Watson's contract is an outlier and everyone knows it except for Lamar.
He could always be tagged if the Ravens want to keep him. Lamar doesn't have leverage here.

Teddy Bridgewater is not the guy
Bridgewater isn't "the guy" but he could be a decent enough guy on a good team. if Bridgewater was on the 9ers could he do what Purdy did? I don't see why not.
He was a started for Vikes before getting injured and seems to just have a jinx on himself.
he's a good backup guy, and if Bridgewater was QB in that playoff game in Buffalo, phin's may well have won that.

If jets get a halfway decent QB they could be trouble
can say the same for the phish, and with pats getting a real offensive coaching staff we expect much better

bills are going to have a much tougher time

if I am Miami I don’t show Tua any $ until he proves he isn’t made of glass, and get a really strong backup because so far Tua can’t stay on field. Maybe they feel Bridgewater is that guy already then he gets hurt… teddy B can’t catch a break on injuries either
It depends on the script... :coffee:

it would be great drama if Rodgers ended up in New York.

Bridgewater isn't "the guy" but he could be a decent enough guy on a good team. if Bridgewater was on the 9ers could he do what Purdy did? I don't see why not.
He was a started for Vikes before getting injured and seems to just have a jinx on himself.
he's a good backup guy, and if Bridgewater was QB in that playoff game in Buffalo, phin's may well have won that.
Yeah, the Trent Dilfer factor could come in to play with Teddy.

That being said the Ravens fired Roman so who knows what direction they may go in on offense.

I wonder how much money Rodgers is paying for those 4 days of darkness?

I could paint over the windows in my daughter's old room and heat up some TV dinners for a few grand.

Personally, I think Rodgers is an interesting guy who takes an inordinate amount of shit around the league and
particularly among football fans due to his penchant for hippie bullshit/traditional practices like tripping on ayhuasca
or now this 4 days of darkness thing.

I think he's genuine enough and has a real curiosity about what this latest vision quest will reveal to him and I applaud the
effort. People have pissed 4 days away on worse things and maybe he really doesn't know what he wants to do and is simply
trying to take a fresh look at things. Who can say what being in darkness for that long does or doesn't do? If you haven't
tried it, then don't knock it.

What really bothers me is square-headed fucks like Peter King, the same guy that was mortally offended over squishy footballs, pontificated that
Rodgers has gone too far and is now on the naughty list. That engaging in ancient rituals to explore one's own psyche is selfish and
offensive. Same thing with him banging Blu of Earth. If he wants to have sex with a creepy poser like that then more power to him.

I've become a fan of Aaron Rodgers because he goes his own way and didn't kneel down before the Covid mob, yet is still an effective leader
between the lines and in the locker room. He's still very good and a damn sight better than 90% of the QBs out there, yet people seem to love to hate him for
reasons that puzzle and fascinate me.

I expect when he gets out of the hole that he will announce that he sees New York as the perfect place to challenge himself in every way with big risk and
big reward. He'll see the voracious NY media as a potential platform and won't be intimidated by them. He'll be the biggest thing to hit the Jets in many
years and the first big story of 2023. God only knows what this Division will be like this year if I'm right about that.

If the Bills end up trading Diggs after everyone else they're going to lose this season, they may as well go ahead and trade Allen too, blow it up and start over.

If that happens, it's no longer the window closing, it's boarded up.

If the Bills end up trading Diggs after everyone else they're going to lose this season, they may as well go ahead and trade Allen too, blow it up and start over.

If that happens, it's no longer the window closing, it's boarded up.

Maybe if they lose him, Poyer and Edmunds they'll backslide, but I'm not holding my breath that they'll be terrible, although that would be
a total pleasure to savor all season.

It's great to watch teams that have had a taste of success discovering what happens when you start losing coaches and players that
got you there.

Maybe if they lose him, Poyer and Edmunds they'll backslide, but I'm not holding my breath that they'll be terrible, although that would be

It's great to watch teams that have had a taste of success discovering what happens when you start losing coaches and players that
got you there.
Yeah, it kinda puts all those 3-5 year "OMG Dynasties" in perspective.

Personally, I think Rodgers is an interesting guy who takes an inordinate amount of shit around the league and
particularly among football fans due to his penchant for hippie bullshit/traditional practices like tripping on ayhuasca

I think he's genuine enough and has a real curiosity about what this latest vision quest will reveal to him and I applaud the
effort. People have pissed 4 days away on worse things and maybe he really doesn't know what he wants to do and is simply
trying to take a fresh look at things. Who can say what being in darkness for that long does or doesn't do? If you haven't

What really bothers me is square-headed fucks like Peter King, the same guy that was mortally offended over squishy footballs, pontificated that
Rodgers has gone too far and is now on the naughty list. That engaging in ancient rituals to explore one's own psyche is selfish and
offensive. Same thing with him banging Blu of Earth. If he wants to have sex with a creepy poser like that then more power to him.

I've become a fan of Aaron Rodgers because he goes his own way and didn't kneel down before the Covid mob, yet is still an effective leader
between the lines and in the locker room. He's still very good and a damn sight better than 90% of the QBs out there, yet people seem to love to hate him for

I expect when he gets out of the hole that he will announce that he sees New York as the perfect place to challenge himself in every way with big risk and
big reward. He'll see the voracious NY media as a potential platform and won't be intimidated by them. He'll be the biggest thing to hit the Jets in many
years and the first big story of 2023. God only knows what this Division will be like this year if I'm right about that.

Ya know, I was going to write something along similar lines. Spot on.

To the bolded paragraph, a primary reason I like Aaron Rodgers.

I enjoy watching him on Pat McAfee's show.

View: https://youtu.be/ZL_HiYwx7sg

Great post Hawgie. The bolded part in particular is where he really won me over.

got you there.
Would love to see Poyer or Milano in a Pats uni

Back