The 2023 AFC East

I’m beginning to wonder if Lamar Jackson’s knee is not right and may never be right. It seems crazy that not a single team has expressed interest. Even at the crazy price you would think that the Colts, or some other nutty owned team would have said something.
I think this is more collusion by the owners to prevent what Cleveland did with Watson from occurring again anytime soon.

I think this is more collusion by the owners to prevent what Cleveland did with Watson from occurring again anytime soon.
Cant discount that completely.

Then again, there really just isnt as much of a market for the guy. Watson can throw (or at least could) from the pocket.

i guess no one wants to stick their dick in crazy.
agents everywhere are loving this because it is the best advertising ever for having an agent.

Umm. Have you met me?

:wave:

Made a career full of exciting mistakes with the aforementioned appendage when I was young. Had a thing for hawt and crazy back then. Incredibly fun yet always ended in my world 🌎 full of 🤪.

But then there's this.

On Lamar Jackson's desire to play for the Patriots as expressed by Lamars friend Meek Hill. You guys remember Krafts connection to Meek Hill, I'm sure.

"That's a Bill Belichick decision." Bob Kraft

At 50 years old I still love excitement and a touch crazy is still welcome.

Umm. Have you met me?

:wave:

Made a career full of exciting mistakes with the aforementioned appendage when I was young. Had a thing for hawt and crazy back then. Incredibly fun yet always ended in my world 🌎 full of 🤪.

But then there's this.

On Lamar Jackson's desire to play for the Patriots as expressed by Lamars friend Meek Hill. You guys remember Krafts connection to Meek Hill, I'm sure.

"That's a Bill Belichick decision." Bob Kraft

At 50 years old I still love excitement and a touch crazy is still welcome.

It's almost Morse code from Babooshka to BB to make it happen... :coffee:

I'm so looking forward to all the chomping and munching of words concerning Mac Jones. All the epic 180s (or rather, completions of a 360 in many cases) that some of us here will be happy to score for both execution and degree of difficulty.

Jets being Jets.
I think many are hesitant to predict QBs falling off after Kellerman became a meme.

I'll add that imo the Jets are better served with Rodgers being a talented and cautious game manager than trying to put them on his back and being a gunslinger. They are a better team if he's the 6 to 12th best QB in the league than if he's slinging it and top 3. Complimentary football with that team is to not turn it over, pick your spots, run Hall into soft defenses, and play defense.

All you had to do was watch the Packers last year, even a little bit. The only reason you can put him in the top half at all is because he can read a defense.
It's all going to come down to the Jets OL. The 2nd half of the season they were the worst OL in the AFC. Even our OL was better.
I don't see where they made any big improvements in the off season. They have some injured players coming back, but they were average to below when they were healthy.
AR does have skills but if the OL is not going to give him some time, he's prone to making as many mistakes as he is good plays.

I think there’s a good chance Rodgers is injured by December.
But jeez Garret Wilson is good. If Hall makes a good recovery they will be tough to handle.
Don’t they also have a some good lineman coming back off injury?

It's all going to come down to the Jets OL. The 2nd half of the season they were the worst OL in the AFC. Even our OL was better.
I don't see where they made any big improvements in the off season. They have some injured players coming back, but they were average to below when they were healthy.
AR does have skills but if the OL is not going to give him some time, he's prone to making as many mistakes as he is good plays.
👆👆👆 This. OL is the big weakness. A-Aron will not last long if he’s getting beaten to shit every week.

Back