The 2023 Mock Draft Thread

pff_mock_results (1).png

I call it the "Change the calculus" draft. Size, speed, and weapons to play "find the mismatch" with. Have fun, BoB! Even 3 TE is a set that will threaten vertically and horizontally. Buh-bye, Parker. Was targeting Gibbs at 46, but he went at 45.

Boundary WR: Thornton, Bourne, Juju, and Musgrave.
Big slot: Juju, Musgrave
Speed slot: Flowers, Bourne, Vaughn, Thornton
Right side of the OL: ridiculous, especially with Washington there.
Safety valves & YAC monsters: Hunter, JuJu, Flowers, Bourne

Of course Belichick would never come out of a draft with only one pick spent on the front 7. But this would certainly be a sea change.

Lazar's replacement at CLNS gives his post-FA mock draft.
I like it.

Lazar's replacement at CLNS gives his post-FA mock draft.
I like it.

Not too shabby...still need a kickuh and a puntuh, but, yeah.

My quick impression is that I love that mock draft. Get the OT and let's not forget a big TE with big blocking skills that plays 70% of his snaps as an extra OL. And this mock didn't forget that.

Last edited:
Looks like PFF simulator is not free anymore. Oh well, that's just one and I felt that their rankings were a little off. Besides, I don't need a computer to grade me when I know I've done a kick ass job.😆

Looks like PFF simulator is not free anymore. Oh well, that's just one and I felt that their rankings were a little off. Besides, I don't need a computer to grade me when I know I've done a kick ass job.😆

That's exactly what BB thinks. He wants a guy for a purpose so he gets him regardless what the pundits think. Dugger is a good example.

Chris Collinsworthless can keep his toy...it's not worth paying for. This is just more evidence of my original beliefs on the guy.

Here's a mock by Alex Barth that BSF would be proud to own. Trades almost every step of the way.

Good players taken, too.

pfn-logo-black

• NE

Zay Flowers
    WR Boston College
    trade icon
  • NE

Cody Mauch
    OT North Dakota State

• NE

Kyu Blu Kelly
    CB Stanford

• NE

DeMarvion Overshown
    LB Texas

• NE

Ronnie Hickman
    S Ohio State
    trade icon
  • NE

Dorian Thompson-Robinson
    QB UCLA

• NE

Jarrett Patterson
    OG Notre Dame
    trade icon
  • NE

Habakkuk Baldonado
    EDGE Pittsburgh

• NE

Ali Gaye
    EDGE LSU
    trade icon
  • NE

Michael Turk
    P Oklahoma

• NE

Jake Moody
    K Michigan

• NE

Jaylon Thomas
    OT SMU

• 2024 NO 1st
  • 2024 DEN 2nd

Here's a mock by Alex Barth that BSF would be proud to own. Trades almost every step of the way.

Good players taken, too.

This addresses the needs more...only need a kickuh. Shorter looks interesting. I never realized he was 6'4"...

Imagine taking a tackle from nd state after cole strange last year?

I'm on board. :coffee:

Back