The 2023 NFL Draft 4 /27/23 Round 1 8PM

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Tonight is the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft. It is being held in Kansas City of all frigging places. This means I'll have the mute button on most of the night.

The Patriots have the 14th pick which will probably happen between 9:30 and 10PM. I don’t have a frigging clue who they will draft or at what position.

They could trade down. There was even a rumor that they will trade up to #2 with the Texans for Mac Jones and a 2024 1st round pick. I called Bill* and he would neither confirm or deny such rumor. I think this rumor originated on the Felger and Butthead radio show.

Reading all these mock drafts over the past few weeks, the Patriots could draft any one of 82 players.
Enjoy the draft.

* Not BB, just my cousin named Bill.

Last edited:
Tonight is the first round of the 2023 NFL Draft. It is being held in Kansas City of all frigging places. This means I'll have the mute button on most of the night.

The Patriots have the 14th pick which will probably happen between 9:30 and 10PM. I don’t have a frigging clue who they will draft or at what position.

They could trade down. There was even a rumor that they will trade up to #2 with the Texans for Mac Jones and a 2024 1st round pick. I called Bill* and he would neither confirm or deny such rumor. I think this rumor originated on the Felger and Butthead radio show.

Reading all these mock drafts over the past few weeks, the Patriots could draft any one of 82 players.
Enjoy the draft.

* Not BB, just my cousin named Bill.

Wait till next year! It will be here in Detroit and mostly outside at Campus Martius. Check it out. We go at Christmas time for the skating and the festivities.

Campus Martius Park | Top Public Square by USA Today | Downtown Detroit Partnership. Scroll down on that site a little bit.

My son Ethan and I plan to be there next year. I have already started trying to horse trade a golf outing for elite passes. Wish me luck. I have two client find raiser outings this year at Oakland Hills and one at DGC in my pocket so far. 😇

Wait till next year! It will be here in Detroit and mostly outside at Campus Martius. Check it out. We go at Christmas time for the skating and the festivities.

Campus Martius Park | Top Public Square by USA Today | Downtown Detroit Partnership. Scroll down on that site a little bit.

My son Ethan and I plan to be there next year. I have already started trying to horse trade a golf outing for elite passes. Wish me luck. I have two client find raiser outings this year at Oakland Hills and one at DGC in my pocket so far. 😇
I have nothing against KC except that I hate the Chiefs. Detriot seems like a good place for the draft. Maybe the Lions fans will have something to get fired up about this season.

Last edited:
Stroud off the table, Houston took him. Round 1 Pick 2

Holy crap. Texans trade up to take Will Anderson. So they had the #2 and 3 overall. Never seen that before.

Colts take Richardson. Wonder if Levis will be this years drop-like-a-rock guy

Back