The 2023 NFL Draft Rounds 4 through 7 4/29/23 12 noon

So we have one more pick at 245. My #1 All-name player is still on the board at TE.
SHIT, THE JETS JUST DRAFTED HIM.

Last edited:
Our board MSU expert will fill us in with more details on this player.
Kind of a rags to riches story as outlined in this article. Not from a poor kid, to rich kid standpoint as he played high school football for Notre Dame prep (not inexpensive for around here), which is about 8 miles due west of where I live here in Michigan. My son played for De La Salle Collegiate and as a result they were competitors in the powerful Central Division of the Detroit Catholic League. We were at every game and quite honestly, I don’t remember him. But who remembers the other team‘s high school punter? Lol.

I have seen him kick multiple times in person the last two years I can tell you that he has a very good leg and can certainly get it down field. The question is, can he get it high enough to allow the coverage to get down field with his punt. Now, that doesn’t matter if he kicks it over the returners head as he did many times In East Lansing and around the B1G. :rofl:

Last edited:
1 more pick for the Pats and then it's time to start predicting which of our UDFAs will make the team this year.

Sports Illustrated gives pats draft a B-
i know how much draft grades mean 5 minutes after draft just ended :coffee:

Not a guddamned thing.

Grades are given out based on how many recognizable names teams end up with. Nobody goes back and reviews those grades when
the guys have had a reasonable chance to sink or swim so it's all just a good wank session for showing off what Football geniuses they are.

By the way, I gave the Pats an A+

Back