The 2023 NFL Draft Rounds 4 through 7 4/29/23 12 noon

DTR to the Browns.
Thought BB wanted him

I've seriously been hoping they trade into the 5th round to get a punter like, since the end of the season.

I'm getting that antsy feeling that we won't get a Punter in this draft, because it just makes too much sense.

People were talking about Korsak, but I want Michael Turk who is said to be head and shoulders the best
P in this crop.

I'm really happy about Ryland and Turk would make me even happier. Those are the two biggest legs coming
out and last year showed us what happens when you can't punt at all and can't kick long FGs.

Not sexy, but it tends to help at winning games when you don't lose field position on every change of possession. That
was not the way we've done things around here and annoyed the shit out of me.

I'm getting that antsy feeling that we won't get a Punter in this draft, because it just makes too much sense.

People were talking about Korsak, but I want Michael Turk who is said to be head and shoulders the best
P in this crop.

I'm really happy about Ryland and Turk would make me even happier. Those are the two biggest legs coming
out and last year showed us what happens when you can't punt at all and can't kick long FGs.

Not sexy, but it tends to help at winning games when you don't lose field position on every change of possession. That

P in this crop.

Absolutely. What's particularly galling is that there was a real focus on Special Teams for years, led by Bill.

It's difficult to know what has been going on recently, but things are clearly "off". Last year's Offensive woes were very un Belichick-like.

Another big G
This one's from the Shrine Bowl

Looks like Onwenu
Fu5pkWLWYAAOp3y

There comes a point where it's just no ROI for drafting all these OL. It's 14 OL on the roster right now, and they're keeping 9 at most.

Back