The 2023 NFL Draft Rounds 4 through 7 4/29/23 12 noon

Not a guddamned thing.

Grades are given out based on how many recognizable names teams end up with. Nobody goes back and reviews those grades when
the guys have had a reasonable chance to sink or swim so it's all just a good wank session for showing off what Football geniuses they are.

By the way, I gave the Pats an A+

agree 100%

Having said that, one could review recent Patriot drafts. I’d say it’s been OK but not great and did not gain ground on competition.

There’s a decent relationship between accumulating more value than other teams, and team success in a salary cap world. I wouldn’t say the Pats have gained in the division the last couple years. And it’s been a disaster since the great Floyd Reese / O’Brien era drafts.

I feel like there's probably good information here. Unfortunately Mrs. Lockwood, my 5th grade language arts teacher, has demanded that the first sentence be taken out back and shot.

Can you please rephrase?
Tell your 5th grade language arts teacher that I am to damn old to care what she may want. Sometimes I reply like I am actually talking to you. The mind is always the first to go.

Tell your 5th grade language arts teacher that I am to damn old to care what she may want. Sometimes I reply like I am actually talking to you. The mind is always the first to go.
I'll let her know. In the meantime, I really am interested in what you were saying, but I really don't know what it was.

Another thought I had. What are the chances one of these giant guards ends up taking snaps as a 1-tech DT?

Back