The 2023 Playoffs - Streaming and TV schedule

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
TV and Streaming channels for this weekend in the US.

Saturday, Jan. 21

MatchupTime (ET)TV channelLive stream
Jaguars vs. Chiefs4:30 p.m.NBCPeacock
Giants vs. Eagles8:15 p.m.FoxFox Sports.com

Sunday, Jan. 22

Bengals vs. Bills3 p.m.CBSParamount+
Cowboys vs. 49ers6:30 p.m.FoxFox Sports.com

The FOX streams for Wildcard Weekend were full 4k/60hz HDR broadcasts in the Fox app. Best football picture I have ever seen.

A little selfish, but I decided to make this post a new thread so it could be easily found so I know which streaming app to use at what time.

Feel free to use this thread for any other sources of streaming as needed. Actual game discussion should be in other threads.

TV and Streaming channels for this weekend in the US.

Saturday, Jan. 21

Jaguars vs. Chiefs4:30 p.m.NBCPeacock
Giants vs. Eagles8:15 p.m.FoxFox Sports.com

Sunday, Jan. 22

Bengals vs. Bills3 p.m.CBSParamount+
Cowboys vs. 49ers6:30 p.m.FoxFox Sports.com

The FOX streams for Wildcard Weekend were full 4k/60hz HDR broadcasts in the Fox app. Best football picture I have ever seen.
Is there some sort of subscription service that allows for the fox 4K stream?

Is there some sort of subscription service that allows for the fox 4K stream?
I'm really not sure, but if you know anyone that has cable or satellite and they are willing to either loan you their email login from their ISP, or better, create your own email on their ISP, you can then use those credentials to get a bunch of commercial channels (from their own apps) streamed on your chosen platform (as long as the app exists for it) under a thing called TV Anywhere.

In other words, people that pay for cable TV or satellite get the rights to stream a bunch of channels separately as long as they have a login to their provider. When you load an app (like Foxnow), you authenticate. It pops a code up on the screen and on your phone or whatever you go to some address like go.fox/activate. You type in the code, pick the provider, and it goes out to the provider for you to login there. Once you are logged in, the app activates on your TV.

I'm really not sure, but if you know anyone that has cable or satellite and they are willing to either loan you their email login from their ISP, or better, create your own email on their ISP, you can then use those credentials to get a bunch of commercial channels (from their own apps) streamed on your chosen platform (as long as the app exists for it) under a thing called TV Anywhere.

In other words, people that pay for cable TV or satellite get the rights to stream a bunch of channels separately as long as they have a login to their provider. When you load an app (like Foxnow), you authenticate. It pops a code up on the screen and on your phone or whatever you go to some address like go.fox/activate. You type in the code, pick the provider, and it goes out to the provider for you to login there. Once you are logged in, the app activates on your TV.
We use YouTubeTV and through that I am able to watch content such a CNBC or ESPN on my computer. I choose YouTubeTV as my provider and log in. I suspect this is what you are referring to? If yes, what app o I need to download to my TV? Peacock? FoxSports? I believe both are there already and when I open them they haven't prompted me to sign in via YouTubeTV as I do on my computer. I am missing a step somewhere I think.

I bough the 4K TV and sure would like to watch the games at that level. On the YouTubeTV channels I get 1080p at best. I do get 4k content via the AppleTV+ app and it is amazing.

It was only the Fox games that I got at 4k HDR and I watched it using the Foxnow app on my Android TV interface. It might be on Fox sports as well.

But yes, you can watch NBC on Peacock and CBS on Paramount, but I don't think either of those will give you a better picture, resolution, or frame rate than YTTV. In fact, when I used YTTV last year, the NBC app was worse.

Edit, but yes, similar to those that you have watched on the computer. Many apps have a free level you don't need a login for, until you want to watch something live for example.

For any non-US posters, all the games are on live on NFL GamePass. No restrictions or blackouts in the UK or Ireland. (During the reg season, GamePass will not show the two games live that are shown live by Sky Sports).

Back