The 2023 Playoffs

Okay, after watching it again I think I know what the Cowboys were hoping for. They were looking for the WR to lateral the ball back to Zeke. Only problem with that plan was Zeke was flat on his back. 😂

I don't think I'm ready to see a team like SF win a SB again. Great D, inconsistent offense isn't exciting to me.
They remind of the 2000 Ravens and after 22 years of wide open imaginative football, I don't want to go back there.
Maybe it was a bad night for Purdy...idk. But Philly gonna knock them sideways if Purdy plays the way he did last night.

How long until some of the hot-takers admit they damn near lost to an overmatched Miami team last week, with their 3rd string QB, and that this game shouldn't have been a surprise?

(Hint: They won't.)

And the Pats held them to 21 offensive points the week before. I knew then they were ready to drop off the tree.

This post should be pinned.

Now tell us how you feel about the Chiefs. :coffee:
Kelce's 33.

But they already had their Seahawks 'dynasty', actually a little better, 5 home AFCCGs and a SB win isn't nothing. And not overpaying the child abuser was actually smart, they should be good for several more years even with Mahones' albatross contract. They've drafted ok, unlike the Bills who have been absolutely abysmal.

Kelce's 33.

But they already had their Seahawks 'dynasty', actually a little better, 5 home AFCCGs and a SB win isn't nothing. And not overpaying the child abuser was actually smart, they should be good for several more years even with Mahones' albatross contract. They've drafted ok, unlike the Bills who have been absolutely abysmal.

You're right about the Bills' drafting. AJ Epenesa and Basham were supposed to be saviors but they're just sub-par rotational guys now. Epenesa is frequently a healthy scratch.
And we can't forget about Zay Jones, Nathan Peterman, Zack Moss, Jake Fromm and Cody Ford. All busts for the Bills.

You're right about the Bills' drafting. AJ Epenesa and Basham were supposed to be saviors but they're just sub-par rotational guys now. Epenesa is frequently a healthy scratch.
And we can't forget about Zay Jones, Nathan Peterman, Zack Moss, Jake Fromm and Cody Ford. All busts for the Bills.
Plus giving Knox wayyyyyyy to much money.
Allen probably has another 3 years he can keep up his playing style though. Until that catches up with him it’s gonna be hard to knock them off the top of the division.
Their defense is going to be healthier to start the season next year. Tredavious White be better with another 9 months of recovery under his belt. If they get ahold of a consistent WR2 they’d be a lot better.

Plus giving Knox wayyyyyyy to much money.
Allen probably has another 3 years he can keep up his playing style though. Until that catches up with him it’s gonna be hard to knock them off the top of the division.
Their defense is going to be healthier to start the season next year. Tredavious White be better with another 9 months of recovery under his belt. If they get ahold of a consistent WR2 they’d be a lot better.

Word

Bills Free Agents

LB Tremaine Edmunds
QB Case Keenum
S Jordan Poyer
OL Rodger Saffold
DT Jordan Phillips
DE Shaq Lawson
LB Tyler Matakevich
WR Jamison Crowder
OL David Quessenberry
RB Taiwan Jones
P Sam Martin
OL Greg Van Roten
OL Ike Boettger
WR Jake Kumerow
S Dean Marlowe.

Josh Allen's cap hit goes from $16M to $41M for '23 and they're currently $5M over the cap for '23.

Okay, after watching it again I think I know what the Cowboys were hoping for. They were looking for the WR to lateral the ball back to Zeke. Only problem with that plan was Zeke was flat on his back. 😂
SF either knew this or the defender that flattened him just took the opportunity to knock him on his ass

Word

Bills Free Agents

LB Tremaine Edmunds
QB Case Keenum
S Jordan Poyer
OL Rodger Saffold
DT Jordan Phillips
DE Shaq Lawson
LB Tyler Matakevich
WR Jamison Crowder
OL David Quessenberry
RB Taiwan Jones
P Sam Martin
OL Greg Van Roten
OL Ike Boettger
WR Jake Kumerow
S Dean Marlowe.

Josh Allen's cap hit goes from $16M to $41M for '23 and they're currently $5M over the cap for '23.
So f***ed.

Kelce's 33.

Mahomes contract is actually very team friendly. He's signed until 2031 with zero dead money after 2025. One big cap year next year and then reasonable money for the next 8 years.

Mahomes contract is actually very team friendly. He's signed until 2031 with zero dead money after 2025. One big cap year next year and then reasonable money for the next 8 years.

You’re assuming that Mahomes goes that long without asking for a pay raise. I very much doubt he goes all the way to 2031 without a new contract. Especially given the fact that Rodgers just got 50 mil/ year for four years.

Back